Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X

Discus and support Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The original XBOX has a total of 14 "STAR WARS" games (only 4 of them have DLC). Let us have "A NEW HOPE" that all 14 "STAR WARS" games & The 4 DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAZENOX, Jun 17, 2017.

1. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest

The original XBOX has a total of 14 "STAR WARS" games (only 4 of them have DLC). Let us have "A NEW HOPE" that all 14 "STAR WARS" games & The 4 DLC packs will become backwards compatable on XBOX ONE X! May The Force be with Phil Spencer so he can hear us
    all say "HELP US PHIL SPENCER-KENOBI... YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE (SO PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL 14 STAR WARS GAMES GO BACKWARDS COMPATABLE). NOTE: XBOX 360 still has most of the STAR WARS content so get it before it is gone like the original XBOX DLC!

STAR WARS ON THE ORIGINAL XBOX (COMPLETE GAMES LIST).

(NOTE: YES DLC = Only These Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games Have DLC Packs)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#1. STAR WARS-REPUBLIC COMMANDO YES DLC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#2. STAR WARS-THE CLONE WARS YES DLC

#3. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC YES DLC

#4. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2

#5. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT YES DLC

#6. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT 2

#7. STAR WARS-STARFIGHTER-SPECIAL EDITION

#8. STAR WARS-JEDI STARFIGHTER

#9. STAR WARS-JEDI KNIGHT 2-JEDI OUTCAST

#10. STAR WARS-JEDI ACADEMY

#11. STAR WARS-EPISODE 3-REVENGE OF THE SITH

#12. STAR WARS-OBI WAN

#13. LEGO-STAR WARS-THE VIDEO GAME

#14. LEGO-STAR WARS 2-THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY

Thank you for reading this post (please post here yourself if you really want Microsoft & Lucas Arts (Disney) to make all 14 Original XBOX "STAR WARS" games backwards compatable on the new XBOX ONE X). STAR WARS is bigger than ever so I hope this happens!
    Post by ! May The 14th Games Be With You On "XBOX ONE X" ...lol hahaha!

:)

JAZENOX, Jun 17, 2017
  2. XBOX live for every XBOX?

How much will it cost, to start xbox live on original xbox / start online services for f.e Conker and Star Wars Battlefront? They will bey available soon on XBOX One (S,X). How about: Putting Conker in an original XBOX and in a XBOX One X and play together
    over the internet officially?

MattStuttgart, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Original Xbox Game You Should Add

I have Original Xbox Games Please Make Backwards Compatible

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

The Suffering

The Punisher

BradleyBozant, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Highly unlikely as Lucas Arts is no more & E.A. have the rights to make Star Wars games,not Disney.

The only one that might be playable is KOTOR as that was made by BioWare.

The Lego games were done for the 360.

You do realise that og xbox backwards compatibility will be available on all xbox ones,not just the xbox one x?

Daft Badger, Jun 17, 2017
  5. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    Disney bought Lucas Arts (Lucas Arts exists within Disney & it retains the rights to publish Lucas Arts games). Steam & Gog have both recently got re-released Lucas Arts Games from Ms-Dos Days to XBOX original or Windows ME & Windows VISTA). Additionally
    on STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT the new series is published by EA (but EA does not own Disney or Lucas Arts & Disney decides what EA can develope, license & publish). Future STAR WARS games will be from DISNEY/Lucas Arts & sometimes published by EA! Anyways Disney
    has already proven they are motivated to keep older STAR WARS games playing on newer machines (it is HIGHLY likely we will see several or all 14 XBOX original games on XBOX ONE, XBOX ONE S & X). Only Obi-Wan & a few others did not make it on to XBOX 360 but
    it was nothing to do with rights but more about techical issues/popularity ect.) so what STAR WARS games do you want to see on the XBOX ONE versions?

JAZENOX, Jun 18, 2017
  6. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    Disney bought Lucas Arts (Lucas Arts exists within Disney & it retains the rights to publish Lucas Arts games). Steam & Gog have both recently got re-released Lucas Arts Games from Ms-Dos Days to XBOX original or Windows ME & Windows VISTA). Additionally
    on STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT the new series is published by EA (but EA does not own Disney or Lucas Arts & Disney decides what EA can develope, license & publish). Future STAR WARS games will be from DISNEY/Lucas Arts & sometimes published by EA! Anyways Disney
    has already proven they are motivated to keep older STAR WARS games playing on newer machines (it is HIGHLY likely we will see several or all 14 XBOX original games on XBOX ONE, XBOX ONE S & X). Only Obi-Wan & a few others did not make it on to XBOX 360 but
    it was nothing to do with rights but more about techical issues/popularity ect.) so what STAR WARS games do you want to see on the XBOX ONE versions?

JAZENOX, Jun 18, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Disney gave all the rights to the Star Wars games,including the LucasArts stuff,to E.A.

The game making side of LucasArts doesn't exist anymore.The majority of people who made games with LucasArts either work in Disney's game studios or went to E.A.

It sucks as not only would I like to see the old Star Wars games back but also Armed & Dangerous which was made by LucasArts & is still on of the funniest games I've ever played.

Obviously i'd like KOTOR to be remade or made bc,KOTOR 2 but only if they have the proper ending & not the rushed one they published on the xbox.

Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy as well,played Jedi Outcast to death back in the day.

Also Republic Commando but would prefer a sequel to that as it did end on a bit of a cliffhanger.

That game still has the best squad AI in a game,even after all these years.

There are 2 more Star Wars game in development & was a bit disappointed we didn't hear anything about them at E3

Daft Badger, Jun 18, 2017
  8. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest

please check out lucas arts company profile at wikipedia (it is all stated their that as i said before lucas arts resides within disney). EA simply does publish the new battlefront series (this has nothing to with license of older star wars games that wer
    released on original Xbox). this is my last comment because nothing prevents disney from giving microsoft a license to re-release xbox original games for xbox one backwards compatable! omg lol

JAZENOX, Jun 20, 2017
  9. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    agree about armed & dangerous (also indiana jones games & monkey island series was good).

JAZENOX, Jun 20, 2017
  10. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    who would like to see a GTA 5 style game based on Star Wars? Basically your in a Star Wars themed city with GTA 5 style sandbox open world gameplay (but with Star Wars machines instead of cars, aircraft & boats ect.). but to be a Star Wars style GTA 5 themed
    game it would need to have light vs dark storyline (basically you would have to have more than thugs to control). Hahaha! so who is all in for this game concept?

JAZENOX, Nov 1, 2018
  11. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

ATMOS on most recent Xbox One X

I have pair of Rig 800 LX and there Dolby atmos.They work great and it comes with a code to redeem Dolby atmos.The only thing is only a handful of games support Dolby atmos right now but hopefully that changes with the new console coming soon.He's a list
    of games that support Dolby Atmos.

Dolby Atmos compatible games.

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront.
    • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One X)
    • Gears 5.
    • Crackdown 3 (Xbox One/Xbox One X)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront II.
    • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One X)
    • Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One X)
    • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One X)
  12. Baby ajSmith Win User

I have pair of Rig 800 LX and there Dolby atmos.They work great and it comes with a code to redeem Dolby atmos.The only thing is only a handful of games support Dolby atmos right now but hopefully that changes with the new console coming soon.He's a list

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Gears 5.
    Ajhyjjjhhh
  13. Baby ajSmith Win User

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Gears 5.
    Ajhyjjjhhh
  14. BradleyBozant Win User

Original Xbox Game You Should Add

I have Original Xbox Games Please Make Backwards Compatible

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

The Suffering

The Punisher
  15. Chargersbride Win User

Uhhhh maybe now, Xbox?

Can you play Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy on Xbox one?

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy returns as an Original Xbox Backwards Compatible title bringing with it an incredible Xbox One X enhancement that holds well making the
    world look sharp for force users.May 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - Original STAR WARS

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  6. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  9. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  10. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...