Original Xbox Saves via USB.

Discus and support Original Xbox Saves via USB. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, looking for a bit of help. Just got an original Xbox. Just wondering if anyone as experience with putting game saves on it from USB. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyUK NUFC, Jan 6, 2016.

1. AndyUK NUFC
    AndyUK NUFC Guest

Hi all,

looking for a bit of help. Just got an original Xbox. Just wondering if anyone as experience with putting game saves on it from USB. When I connect the USB via a controller port i get the message the memory card inserted may corrupt.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks.

:)

AndyUK NUFC, Jan 6, 2016
  2. original Xbox game saves needs an update

original Xbox games saves on Xbox 360 needs an update (Microsoft still updates 360 from time to time)

we need a update that allows to put original Xbox game saves on to USB drives and memory cards or even maybe cloud saves and don't tell me it's impossible since the original Xbox had its own memory cards and modders made USB drives for Xbox original work
    via dongles and it's honestly frustrating to restart your game every time you use an Xbox live account or lack there on a new Xbox which means you have to resort to internet programs via/and hard drive transfer kits or third party accessories just to move
    original Xbox data to a different hard drive without wiping your previous hard drive because the hard drive transfer kit does that when it moves stuff

Ian McPherson, Jan 6, 2016
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Upgraded HD but I can not transfer one of the save game files

With the Transfer Cable, you get the option to Move an original XBOX save file to another HDD.

USB MUs cannot store original XBOX save game files.

IceStorm III, Jan 6, 2016
  4. titovarea Win User

Help with transfer data

saved games i played in his xbox and I wanna put them in my original profile but when I try to do it via USB I get a message saying that I can not transfer between storage devices :(
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Upgraded HD but I can not transfer one of the save game files

With the Transfer Cable, you get the option to Move an original XBOX save file to another HDD.

USB MUs cannot store original XBOX save game files.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Save game lost from USB drive

You would have needed to save the game to the cloud via the Xbox 360. You can not transfer game saves from 360 to Xbox One via a USB drive.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

no the only way at the moment is via USB flash drive (just back up the saves) you can then redownload the stuff from the marketplace for free as long as you have the account that bought and downloaded them originally.
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

as stated there is no way around this, back in the old days of the 360 your profile and 90% of saves could be moved via usb pen but since the xbox one save cannot be accessed and only transferred to another console via cloud saving.
Thema:

1. Original Xbox Saves via USB. - Similar Threads - Original Saves via

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  8. original game saves on xbox one series S and X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original game saves on xbox one series S and X: i have a question to ask do i lose my original xbox game saves on xbox one or series S and X if i uninstall the game and reinstall it ? 10b882b4-7351-42e4-9c61-9a82c33ff2ae
  9. Indiana Jones original not saving on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indiana Jones original not saving on Xbox One: Hi, I recently downloaded the Xbox 360 versions of Pirates of the Caribbean, and Indiana Jones 1 and 2 on the Xbox One. Two of the games work and save perfectly but I can't save Indiana Jones 1. I...
  10. Need help with xbox original game saving

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox original game saving: Hi there. I am 18 years late to the party . I recently got myself an Xbox original and trying to figure it out. I need help with how to save a game and access it again from the same point where it...