Original xbox one wont connect to any of my controllers wether usb or syncing .

Discus and support Original xbox one wont connect to any of my controllers wether usb or syncing . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Original xbox one wont connect to any of my controllers whether usb or syncing . a376409c-d5f4-4662-9109-53a6fde712ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBad9er, Feb 19, 2023.

1. xBad9er
    xBad9er Guest

Original xbox one wont connect to any of my controllers whether usb or syncing .

:)

xBad9er, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi xBad9er, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform a powercycle by following the steps below accordingly:

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

After that try connecting your controller again.
  3. Pjacks18 Win User

All Xbox one problems here

My controller wont sync and connect but it will plugged in with a micro usb cord.

Having to play with it plugged in stinks.
  4. dimondbullet04 Win User

Xbox One Controller will not sync

I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the sync button on the controller. I would like to update the controller
    and possibly solve the problem but since it wont become recognizable to any of my devices I can't. I need urgent help.

- Thanks
    try to get your controller checked out by an expert because most of the time it's the stuff that are inside that either needs servising or replacing the componets inside
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Headset not working

You sync the controller by pressing the sync button in your controller (the one near the mini usb port) and the sync button in the front of the console (S) or in one side (Original) at the same time.

Also, you're connecting the headset directly to the 3.5 port or using an adapter?, an adapter example would be using a keyboard with a 3.5 port on it
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one console not connecting to controllers!

connect the controller to the console with a USB cable, turn controller on hit the sync button. The controller should sync to the console and you can then disconnect the USB cable. If it doesn't work on one USB port try a different one.
Thema:

1. Original xbox one wont connect to any of my controllers wether usb or syncing . - Similar Threads - Original wont connect

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  6. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  9. why wont my original xbox one wont turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my original xbox one wont turn on?: i have the original xbox one that is no longer supported - was playing fine in the morning then did the system update that had appeared on my console - it appeared as normal downloading then...
  10. FIFA 14 - Wont Connect To EA - Need an Origin Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 - Wont Connect To EA - Need an Origin Account: We purchased an XBOX ONE with a downloadable copy of FIFA 14 which has worked fine until last night. Now we get a pop up saying 'unable to connect to the EA Servers due to Origin Account needed....