Original Xbox disc games on PC

Discus and support Original Xbox disc games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I recently bought 2 original Xbox disc games (Project Gotham Racing and Rallisport Challenge) at a garage sale thinking they were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrismGod7, Oct 3, 2022.

1. PrismGod7
    PrismGod7 Guest

Hello Everyone,

I recently bought 2 original Xbox disc games (Project Gotham Racing and Rallisport Challenge) at a garage sale thinking they were backwards compatible with my Xbox One X. When I put the discs in, a message told me they weren’t compatible. I have since then looking for a way to play these two disc games on my pc. I haven’t found any solutions yet so could someone please help me? Thank you.

:)

PrismGod7, Oct 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PRISMGOD7

Xbox games aren't compatible with PC
    If you insert the disc in your PC you're not going to be able to open the game or install it in any way
  3. ngocphi Win User

Disc are meant for their intended platforms which would be xbox not pc

They are t code compatible

You would need an Windows runtime not a xbox runtime

Both project Gotham and transport are t ib the bc list

And pgr team is non existent
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Getting an old xbox game to run without the xbox being online

The info is on how to update via a pc with a usb or burning it to a disc & transfering it to your offline console.

@ joey,xbox original games cannot be installed to the hard drive.
  5. Kalmarn Win User

Xbox one downloading

I originally swapped to Xbox from PC for the convenience of just putting in the disc and playing with no installing.

Now Modern Warfare has just done a 68GB update.

These new games are huge.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

XBOX DISC GAMES TO PC DIGITAL GAMES

well yes, as 90% of the games on Xbox are not actually sold by Microsoft on pc therefore even if they did offer a conversion you wouldn't get many, most games are on different stores on the pc like steam and epic and origin.

as you own physical media then the licence for that game is on the disc not your account, they can't just give you a copy for pc as you may then sell the disc and still have access to the game.

so if you want to play the games on PC then you will need to purchase them again.
Thema:

1. Original Xbox disc games on PC - Similar Threads - Original disc games

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  5. Original Xbox won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox won't read discs: Hey guys, anyone have experience with working on original Xbox? Mine stopped reading discs. I opened it up and replaced the laser, as I read that is a common problem since it is so old. It still...
  6. Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?: I am an owner of an Xbox one S, and I have been looking to buy a disc copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 or Rainbow Six Lockdown, which are original Xbox games. If I were to insert one of these...
  7. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  8. Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc in my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc in my series x?: Can I play an original xbox need for speed underground 2 disc on my series x cb1a7590-1976-4f8d-b150-5453b578cba8
  9. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...
  10. Can't Download Batman: Arkham Origins on original Xbox One from Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Batman: Arkham Origins on original Xbox One from Disc: I was able to get the disc app prompt to randomly appear that would allow me to download the game, but it gave me the ""this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on...