Original xbox dead to rights

Discus and support Original xbox dead to rights in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have dead to rights disc of original xbox and it is on the list but when I put the disc on my xbox one s i get error 0x8082000c game is not playable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadow1615, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. shadow1615
    shadow1615 Guest

    Original xbox dead to rights


    I have dead to rights disc of original xbox and it is on the list but when I put the disc on my xbox one s i get error 0x8082000c game is not playable here?

    :)
     
    shadow1615, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. redmarkred
    redmarkred Guest
    Decision Made!

    'Dead quiet' that's me happy then! Original xbox dead to rights :) Original xbox dead to rights :)
     
    redmarkred, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Just a quick question.

    Hello, today I was going to buy the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, via xbox live, and I don't have the original game "Red Dead Redemption"

    I was wondering if I need the original game to play the pack.

    Because I saw it at the store, just being a disc by itself, but I just want to buy it from the Marketplace.

    So do I need the Red Dead CD, or can I just play Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare right away?

    Thank you.
     
    ShockWave K19, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. ninjagokid12
    ninjagokid12 Guest

    Original xbox dead to rights

    I have the same problem as you its good to know that other people other than myself have this problem.
     
    ninjagokid12, Dec 18, 2017
    #4
  5. ninjagokid12 Win User

    Original xbox dead to rights

    I have the same problem as you its good to know that other people other than myself have this problem.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    First Game

    Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox.

    Dead or Alive 4 on Xbox 360.
  7. godfather67898 Win User

    What made you decide to get an Xbox?

    Original Xbox -Splinter Cell

    Xbox 360- Dead Rising/Gears of war
  8. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    First xbox games?

    Original XBOX- Battlefront

    Xbox 360-Ruse

    XBOX one-AC4/Dead rising
  9. IrritatedFlea8 Win User

    Why did you decide to buy an Xbox 360?

    I was already a fan of Xbox with Halo 1&2 on the original. I got an Xbox 360 with Halo 3, Gears of War, and CoD 4 being my first purchases. As you can imagine, Xbox 360 stuck with me after those games as well as many to follow: Metro 2033, Left 4 Dead 1&2,
    Bioshock (i think it was originally exclusive), Mass Effect, etc. As it stands right now, I am on the Xbox 360 for Gears of War 3, Halo 4, Halo Wars 2 (hopefully), Forza Motorsport 4, Alan Wake, Left 4 Dead 2, XBLA, etc.
Thema:

Original xbox dead to rights

Loading...
  1. Original xbox dead to rights - Similar Threads - Original dead rights

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. How to set up internet on original xbox??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up internet on original xbox??: I know Xbox Live on the original xbox doesn’t work anymore, but is there a way it can still connect to the internet just to test out the network connection? I have the original wifi adapter that...