original starwars kinect game does not work

Discus and support original starwars kinect game does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the original star wars kinect game that came with my 360 keeps saying unrecognised disc. other games work fine only this one . there is no issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ohmsmarketing, Jan 11, 2014.

1. original starwars kinect game does not work

the original star wars kinect game that came with my 360 keeps saying unrecognised disc. other games work fine only this one . there is no issues with the disc [marks, scratches, or cracks]. need some help and suggestions?

:)

ohmsmarketing, Jan 11, 2014
  2. My original Xbox Game wont work!

My original Xbox game starwars battlefront II will not play on my new Xbox360, is there any way i could make it work!?...

johnny1959-0778237B-2ECA-4CCF-9358-A7A5D64B2D37, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Regards to the newyearnewyou xbox rewards games

Even if I message a question there I would have to wait nearly a month or so. As I did asked a question in 2014 nov about two games I played over 10 hours didn't work..

Anyway the newyearnewyou from xbox rewards. The games they only mention was motion and kinect games. Which didn't mention title games.. Last time they did this, I tried ufc trainer and didn't worked.

So does starwars kinect, ufc trainer and some others work?

addictgaming360, Jan 11, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

U should exchange the disk with the shopkeeper or the person from which u bought the xbox

roadkill1910, Jan 14, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

U should exchange the disk with the shopkeeper or the person from which u bought the xbox
  6. Zablicious Win User

Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

As a hardcore SW Fan, I choose to pretend that game doesn't exist.

Google Kinect Starwars Dance for more information.
  7. Lighte Yagami Win User

What Will Be Your 1st Xbox One Game?

What Will Be Your 1st Xbox One Game?

Starwars Battlefront IV by then they should have a version without the Kinect sensor.
  8. Mozza1000 Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Just ordered Starwars Kinect the game. From the UK. It was relaesed last year. Come on, has everyone forgot about Australia.
  9. ngocphi Win User

It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

A lot of kinect functions no longer work like gestures in certain apps voice commands even .less code they need ti omput in on each update.kinect games will still function if they havent been discontinued

One off hand maybe like kinect fit

On the brightside we had ufc and kungfu and kinect starwars which I found fun
Thema:

1. original starwars kinect game does not work - Similar Threads - original starwars kinect

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  5. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  6. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  7. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  8. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  9. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  10. My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.: It's been 3 weeks since I played on my original Xbox One with two controllers. They connected fine before the issue happened. As for the issue, it happened the next day, I tried to play on the...