Original star wars battlefront 2

Discus and support Original star wars battlefront 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get the original star wars battlefront 2 in the backwards compatible game section? That would be amazing!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChickenCarrot43, Mar 8, 2018.

  1. Original star wars battlefront 2


    Can we please get the original star wars battlefront 2 in the backwards compatible game section? That would be amazing!

    :)
     
    ChickenCarrot43, Mar 8, 2018
    #1
  2. What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (original)

    Jade Empire
     
    RadiationDragon, Mar 8, 2018
    #2
  3. EA to reveal 6 new games

    They confirmed

    Star wars battlefront and mirrors edge.

    So i guess star wars battlefront

    mirrors edge 2

    Visereal s star wars game

    Dragon age

    fifa 15
     
    Fear2Eternity, Mar 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

    Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

    Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
  5. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

    Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

    Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
  6. RadiationDragon Win User

    What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (original)

    Jade Empire
  7. Sagaroth Win User

    My top 5 favourite games of 2019

    World of Goo

    Battlefield 3

    Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Original

    Mario Aces
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Just One Wish

    A Gears of War Original Trilogy Collection :)

    Or a Star Wars Battlefront Collection :)
Thema:

Original star wars battlefront 2

Loading...
  1. Original star wars battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - Original star wars

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...