Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

Discus and support Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richardhunt2, Oct 12, 2018.

1. richardhunt2
    richardhunt2 Guest

Well here I go yet again

its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80%

microsoft customer service has told me all they can do is tell me to keep posting on here until the Xbox engineers fix the glitch..

hows that for customer service. Wat a joke!!!!!

hey mr bill gates cmon fix this game...

:)

richardhunt2, Oct 12, 2018
  2. richardhunt2
    richardhunt2 Guest
    Xbox engineers please please fix original Star Wars battlefront 2.. It won't download to my Xbox 360

Ok Microsoft this is my fourth post on this issue..

original Xbox Star Wars battlefront 2 still won't download to a Xbox 360...

you you guys have. Asked me to keep posting, well here I am !!!

cmon 4 times of posting now , please fix it

still refuses to download after 80%

richardhunt2, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Xbox Originals?

Can you still play xbox originals on the 360?

I really really really want to get Star Wars Battlefront 2!

EXPIRED Z0MBIE, Oct 12, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Seems there is an ongoing issue with this game. Many have reported the issue through the forums and to the support service. Let's hope it will be solved in a near future!

M3tal Daz3, Oct 12, 2018
  5. broudon
    broudon Guest
    I have the exact same problem spent a whole day on support with this issue. After the long slog ended up being told engineers need to fix it. It seems like they are not in a hurry to get it fixed but are more interested in just tossing a refund at you
    to make you go away.

broudon, Oct 17, 2018
  6. Could be an ongoing issue. Have you tried contacting EA?

Radiant Sword X, Oct 17, 2018
  7. broudon
    broudon Guest
    Talked with support for two days on this. Factory reset console, deleted user profiles, removed and reinstalled update,cleared cache, verified authentic MicrosofHDD, tried downloading to USB device, downloaded other games that were playable from market,
    tested and verified Xbox original game fusion frenzy runs and was downloadable from disk, verified region match with live account. Been waiting 3 days for info from support after they contacted offline team.

broudon, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Could be an ongoing issue. Have you tried contacting EA?
  9. broudon Win User

Talked with support for two days on this. Factory reset console, deleted user profiles, removed and reinstalled update,cleared cache, verified authentic MicrosofHDD, tried downloading to USB device, downloaded other games that were playable from market,
    tested and verified Xbox original game fusion frenzy runs and was downloadable from disk, verified region match with live account. Been waiting 3 days for info from support after they contacted offline team.
  10. broudon Win User

I have the exact same problem spent a whole day on support with this issue. After the long slog ended up being told engineers need to fix it. It seems like they are not in a hurry to get it fixed but are more interested in just tossing a refund at you
    to make you go away.
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Seems there is an ongoing issue with this game. Many have reported the issue through the forums and to the support service. Let's hope it will be solved in a near future!
  12. bloodbringer16 Win User

Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't download onto a 360 console

Hi there

To my knowledge the original star wars battlefront 2 dose not work on a xbox 360 console.

It is however backward compatible on an xbox one console.
Thema:

1. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Original battlefront still

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  6. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  9. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  10. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...