Ori DE for PAL regions in a physical media

Discus and support Ori DE for PAL regions in a physical media in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I would like to know when will be available the game in physical disc for PAL consoles. Thanks! bf386ec0-8579-4f9d-b015-562a2d69941c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ludocrator, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Ludocrator
    Ludocrator Guest

Hello there, I would like to know when will be available the game in physical disc for PAL consoles.

Thanks!

:)

Ludocrator, Dec 1, 2016
  2. CHORAS DEN
    CHORAS DEN Guest
    Region Free games - import from US to UK?

also, dont get NTSC/PAL and region free confused. NTSC/PAL is the video signal/resolution, Region codes keep media on a certain continent/country.

CHORAS DEN, Dec 1, 2016
  3. vFlare
    vFlare Guest

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

also, dont get NTSC/PAL and region free confused. NTSC/PAL is the video signal/resolution, Region codes keep media on a certain continent/country.

[/quote]

NTSC and PAL are video formats, a now commonly used method of enforcing region locking.

vFlare, Dec 1, 2016
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

To answer your query, we have no updates or information yet on when will the physical copy of the game be available on your region.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Xbox Feedback
    page.

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Dec 2, 2016
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

To answer your query, we have no updates or information yet on when will the physical copy of the game be available on your region.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Xbox Feedback
    page.

Regards.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unable to purchase FIFA 15

Also for FIFA and other region specific games

Using a pal console in a NTSC region account won't work as its looking for pal content on an ntsc region

However fifa cannot be downloaded outside their regions also

So you need a pal account

A pal region console

Pal region

If you are physically in the us

NTSC console

Matching region

Matching account region
  7. CHORAS DEN Win User

8. vFlare Win User

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

[/quote]

NTSC and PAL are video formats, a now commonly used method of enforcing region locking.
  9. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

XBOX One Region Free

Also, often times physical media is physically region locked as part of the hardware itself. If you own a DVD/Blu-Ray that's not an international release version, then you need a media player that is from that region to play it... or as previously mentioned
    you may be able to get away with on a PC. It used to work that way for video games back when cartridges were everything... and in some cases it still does apply. I believe the UK is what's known a PAL region.

Here's some wiki article that kind of explains it well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_lockout#Disc_regions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code
Thema:

1. Ori DE for PAL regions in a physical media - Similar Threads - Ori PAL regions

2. ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps: Hello! I bought the physical copy of Ori and the blind forest, and ori and the will of the wisps games for Xbox one a while ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe one or both games came with...
  3. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  4. Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest PC xbox login not showing up: I got this game yesterday, it was working fine until I had to login. It said it didn't work so i just tried to fix the problem tomorrow. But now that im trying to fix it today, the xbox login...
  5. Ori and The Blind Forrest is gone?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and The Blind Forrest is gone?!!: The old account had an Xbox avatar as the profile picture and I remember the username sounding a little like OliverBark or something I originally had an old Xbox account which had Ori and The...
  6. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history: I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my...
  7. Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Ori and The Blind forest Audio issue: I bought the Game pass and downloaded Ori and the Blind Forest but the game doesn’t have any sound at all neither gameplay or sound effects in the menu ai tried so many solutions and texted the...
  8. Ori and the Will of the Wisps Unity Crash Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps Unity Crash Error: Hi, Just installed Ori and the Will of the Wisps. The game crashes while in-game for 15-30 minutes. Shows the Unity crash window and then crashes to the desktop. Please Help! My PC Spec...
  9. I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.: I am currently using a PS5 controller, connected through USB, all up to date. There is no reaction from the game when asking to use LT/RT. RT was supposed to unlock the ability to grab onto...
  10. Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.: I am on PC, windows 11, using the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate. For a while I've had an issue where three game did not install correctly, Will of the Wisps, Psychonauts 2, and Dead Cells. The...