Organize list by common games shared with close friends

Discus and support Organize list by common games shared with close friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have two or three main game friends I know on a first name basis IRL. I'm surprised the game menu can't be grouped by games shared in common with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TripleTopper321, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Organize list by common games shared with close friends

I have two or three main game friends I know on a first name basis IRL.

I'm surprised the game menu can't be grouped by games shared in common with Xbox Live friends.

It should be coordinated with which friends are currently live online now getting priority over currently dormant friends.

The friends feature seems more like a social site then what the Xbox versions of friends should be a social gaming site with your IRL friends.

Now there is something to be said about strangers but just being friends you haven't met until you played them on Xbox. Over my lifetime I made about two or three decent friendships that lasted longer than a year that were 100% Xbox Live friendships.

But also with my new online exclusive Xbox friends I'd like to see what games we have in common so that we can play more than just the one game we met on.

Food wise, I like the same thing most everyday. But the place where "variety is the spice of life" is most applicable in my life is my gaming life.

Also if multiple friends are online we could see what games I have in common with any one of them and see if we can make any three-way or four-way games if we all own a certain game in common.

Currently I have to set one of my "tabs" I guess you call them, to be common game list with one particular friend.

I have an updated the list in like over two or three years so possibly one or both of my best irl friends might have two tabs worth of pages.

:)

TripleTopper321, Apr 6, 2022
  2. GGN Zuck3rHazel Win User

Friends list organization

Hi there,

If you haven't done so yet, the best place to post feedback and suggestions would be at
    feedback.xbox.com so the right people will see it that can do something.
    tried it Wouldnt go thru. Tried support chat. They gave me a link that didnt work and they disappeared. This was next option to get it out
  3. GGN Zuck3rHazel Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done so yet, the best place to post feedback and suggestions would be at
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Why are there no common game lists with a friend?

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are there no common game lists with a friend?

Many of these features are here. If you go to a game’s detail page, you’ll see “friends who play” to show you who else has it.

You can tag friends as Favorites to give them the top of the list

Your challenge page is “looking for group”. There has been talk of tournament modes and such being added to it in the future, but no guarantees
Thema:

Organize list by common games shared with close friends

1. Organize list by common games shared with close friends - Similar Threads - Organize list common

2. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  3. Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out: I've read the new 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available for next gen & I have one but for some reason it's greyed out & I can't figure out why? Anyone know?...
  4. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  5. Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him: Hi. I’m trying to add my son to my family however I get this error message “You'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one. To leave a group, select Go to family group, find your...
  6. Change account to make organizer into child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change account to make organizer into child account: Hello, I need some tech help. When we got our xbox, I set up an account for my son. I then set up a different account from my daughter using a different email address as I was not tech savvy...
  7. How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?: I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see. If not possible, is there...
  8. Family organizer account no longer active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family organizer account no longer active: The adult family organizer email no longer exists and we can’t make changes to the child account as they are minors. How are you suppose to access the family settings to make changes or approve...
  9. Set Xbox time limits on organizer account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set Xbox time limits on organizer account: How can I set time limits on an Xbox organizer account? cee6ba26-bfb2-4385-b119-dc6cb8c8ef78
  10. I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account: I receive this error message when accessing google chrome: Ask for permission You'll need to ask, but I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account...