Orders on MS Rewards being cancelled/not being able to redeem

Discus and support Orders on MS Rewards being cancelled/not being able to redeem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve tried to redeem a month of Xbox Live Gold for almost a week now but every single order has been stuck at “In Progress” for a few hours now before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Javi X115071, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Javi X115071
    Javi X115071 Guest

I’ve tried to redeem a month of Xbox Live Gold for almost a week now but every single order has been stuck at “In Progress” for a few hours now before saying “Declined.” I’ve tried to contact MS support to get it resolved but I haven’t received a response ever since I sent the original report 6 days ago. If anyone has some information on what I should I do that would be very appreciated.

:)

Javi X115071, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Javi X115071,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Our team is aware of the issue and update of this concern will be viewed in here: Microsoft Rewards App [Resolved] - Microsoft Community

We highly recommend you to send this concern through this link too so they will be aware of this issue - New support request.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

How do I stop auto redeem from happening on my reward points

Hello THeHuntsman93! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Go to the MS Rewards app on your console, move across to the auto redeem section at the top. You will see the item which is being auto redeemed, click Manage, then cancel auto redeem. That will stop it happening.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Pre-order Redeem codes not working

It's possible that the codes aren't redeemable until Siege is released due to you being able to cancel your pre order before release for a full refund. That's the only reason I can think of, other than it being a regional thing.
  5. DrearyHarbor66 Win User

Gamestop reopens preorders!

Yup cause of the kinect being bundled people have now cancelled their pre orders. Good Job MS!
  6. Smwutches Win User

I pre ordered MW2 back when the beta dropped and was able to install it but it’s telling me I didn’t buy it ????

Check your order at http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows the order as being complete or if it shows as being cancelled/declined. If you pre-ordered using a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game being released. If they are not able to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled and you'll have to purchase the game.
Thema:

1. Orders on MS Rewards being cancelled/not being able to redeem - Similar Threads - Orders Rewards being

2. Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders

in XBoX on Windows
    Won prize on ms rewards but no email and doesn't appear on orders: As the title says, I won a surface pro 9 playing scratch and win within ms rewards on the Xbox. I got the congratulations screen as well as a unique code. I was told that I would be emailed to...
  3. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...
  4. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  5. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  6. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?: I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon...
  7. A real reward let us pre order first

in XboX Insiders
    A real reward let us pre order first: Instead of a badge why not let insiders pre order first as a thank you for all our free input? submitted by /u/nkodrobbo [link] [comments]
  8. Pre-order reward problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order reward problem.: Bonjour, je précommande le jeu black desert online et il y a dans la récompense de ce dernier plusieurs cadeaux offerts via un coffre ouvrir dans le jeu. J'ai donc ouvert le coffre mais il s'avère...
  9. Pre Order Punch Card Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punch Card Reward: So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward credit, will I also get the 10% from those games I...
  10. Order in which reward credits are spent?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Order in which reward credits are spent?: I've noticed as I spend reward credits that the newest credits get used first and the oldest last. As a result I'm in danger of losing some credits soon, I thought that older credits got used...