Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...

Discus and support Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered the controller in December as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas because it said it would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kathy Hill2, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Kathy Hill2
    Kathy Hill2 Guest

Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...

I ordered the controller in December as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas because it said it would take 3-4 weeks. However, it has now been more than 5 weeks and still nothing. When I look at the order history, it still just says 'processing' as it did back in December.

I have reached out to Xbox and been told it is a Microsoft issue. I reached out to Microsoft, to the number given to me by the Xbox rep in the webchat, That number was 877-696-7786. I spoke to George who told me that since it was an XBox Design Lab controller, he couldn't help me. He said I have to talk to Xbox. I asked if he could give me a number to call, since he said I needed to speak with them. He gave me a number, 305-418-3527, and told me to give them case #7012288849. I guess it was a joke, because when I called the number he gave, it was all in Spanish. Ha ha. I don't speak Spanish, nor did I indicate to him that I could.

I went back to the Xbox website and finally figured out how to manipulate the drop down boxes to get someone to call me back. So I get a call from a guy who said I had the wrong department but he would transfer me to the correct one. I was on hold, then spoke with a lady, explained my problem and gave her the order number. I told her it had been more than 5 weeks an no word. She kept telling me it takes 3 weeks; I kept telling her I understand, but it's been more than 5 weeks. This got me nowhere. The call ended with her just telling me to wait longer.

All I want to know is, am I going to get the controller or not, and approximately when can I expect to receive it. Because if I'm not going to get it, I need a refund. I will never order anything from Xbox Design Lab or Microsoft after all the complaints I've now seen online by others in similar situations. This is the worst customer service I have encountered EVER. But in the future, you all might want to stop saying you will get your product to people in 3 weeks if it's going to take a lot longer than that.

I will give it another week, and I guess if I don't receive it I will file a fraud complaint with my credit card company and let them deal with it.

:)

Kathy Hill2, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Kathy Hill2 Win User

Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or Xbox

Correction, the number George gave me was 305-418-3527
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The order for the customized controller from Xbox Design Lab will not show on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders). It will show on the Design Lab order history page (https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...).

Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design...

If you have not received any email with your tracking information and the order inside the Design Lab website is showing as "in processing", rest assured that the controller has not been shipped so far.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Design lab order.

According to Independent Advisor Lucas Lauer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-lab-he/9e7196c2-78bb-4195-8b13-3ea08af86abf

"Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design-lab "

Since you haven't received an update yet from the 2nd order, you will have to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for a follow-up as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. MB1988 Win User

Bought controller from xbox design lab - no record of purchase on account

Hi Abi,

I've recently had a similar issue now that XDL has launched in Australia. It seems that when Xbox Design Labs underwent their update in recent months the entire process has changed somewhat. I can confirm my legitimate order also does not show under my Microsoft Account and only shows when logging into the Design Labs website. For some reason they have unlinked the two websites, whether through accident or otherwise. It's also unfortunately had a roll on effect in other areas, with repairs being harder to lodge now with XDL controllers, not being able to purchase with Microsoft Account Credit and Xbox Support Staff having zero visibility with your Design Lab Orders.

I had an issue with my custom controller and the Xbox Support person was telling me I must have ordered from the wrong website, even though I had screenshots of absolutely everything. It's definitely something Microsoft and Xbox need to rectify. I hope you have received your controller by now!
Thema:

1. Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or... - Similar Threads - Ordered Design Lab

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  4. Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab order hasn’t shown up: I ordered a complete components pack from the Xbox design lab and I still haven’t recived it I ordered it on the 6th of November 2023 it is curently December 31st 2023 I have photos and calls...
  5. I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues with ordering from Xbox design lab.: I’ve been trying to order a custom controller from Xbox design lab. Everytime I try to check out, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it takes me back to the home page and gives me a notice...
  6. Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab is a SCAM. Do not order from them: I ordered my Xbox design lab controller 6 weeks ago. I called after 4 weeks as it still said processing. They said wait another week. I called back at 5 weeks and they said they’d look in to it....
  7. Order from design lab no shipment information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order from design lab no shipment information: We have a order from design lab and had no information fron design lab as of yet and this controller is for christmas and if we don't get.any shipment information we need to cancel. It all...
  8. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  9. Xbox design lab order help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox design lab order help please: so i ordered a elite series 2 on Xbox design lab and its been processing for more than 4 weeks and not till 2 days ago its been reordered on my acc but with no charge to it. I've called them up...
  10. How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in...: I was making a custom controller in the Xbox Design Lab. I finished my controller, then it was time to input my payment info and address. When I got to the address, I noticed that the...