Order number

Discus and support Order number in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is my order number for the game i bought 2e40ba54-d6e4-4441-9e60-cfab6f505701 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clayvaunnelson, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Order number

What is my order number for the game i bought

:)

clayvaunnelson, Mar 4, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Order number

Hello, you can also login to your Microsoft.com account and look under payment and billing and look for the game and it will show the order number there too.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Order number

A receipt with your order number on would of been sent to the email address linked to the account that bought the game.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

my order number is there

Hey Carole,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

What you mind telling us a little more about the issue being experienced with your order? What is not recognizing your order number? What was in the order you purchased?

We would love to help or guide you in the right direction but we just need a little more information.

Thank you!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My order number

6. AbhaySubba Win User

Excess funds deducted. No service provided. Game Pass

thanks! i tried that and it asks for an order number. My account order history is empty. I can see an order number in the console app. Not sure if that is the one. Is there any way i coud find out what the order number on my console is for?
Thema:

Order number

1. Order number - Similar Threads - Order number

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. How to find the information of all your purchases such as dates and order number

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find the information of all your purchases such as dates and order number: And I forgot my roblox password and can't remember 535fa72a-41e8-43d8-bd96-342877c16f22
  4. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  5. Order still pending but no tracking number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order still pending but no tracking number: My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff
  6. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...
  7. I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play...: I bought Minecraft-game with order number 5009089054 from Microsoft-Store. How can I play that game now ? f130baea-3693-4b4a-ae4f-6b701e913ea4
  8. Order number 3505721d-6e53-4d36-86c0-1a85894188db

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order number 3505721d-6e53-4d36-86c0-1a85894188db: hello I need cancel this order game pass Order number 3505721d-6e53-4d36-86c0-1a85894188db Thank you 7d571a2a-0390-4436-a7de-5590a12652ec
  9. I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order: Hi I placed an order for an Xbox series two elite controller and recieved all the accessories for it but no controller and since I can’t track my order I was wondering if my controller is still...
  10. How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number: Last night, I was ordering Xbox X and Calisto Protocol and website spit and error out so I tried to process it again. Got the same error. I ended up getting charged twice for Calisto Protocol. I...