Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...

Discus and support Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Orange (Set-top Boxes) UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application Hello stephane021, Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by stephane021, Feb 26, 2019.

1. stephane021
    stephane021 Guest

Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...

Orange (Set-top Boxes) UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application
    Hello
    stephane021

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you've been experiencing an issue with your Orange TV app on your Xbox360 console.

I'll be happy to try to get that resolved for you.

First off, I would recommend
    Uninstalling the App / Reinstalling the App from
    your 360 console.

There may have been an update with the app that did not go through successfully, so by uninstalling it and reinstalling it,

that should clear up any glitch that may be causing the app to not work properly.

Are you having any issues with any other apps?

Let us know if that helped! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

stephane021, Feb 26, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application

Hello
    stephane021

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you've been experiencing an issue with your Orange TV app on your Xbox360 console.

I'll be happy to try to get that resolved for you.

First off, I would recommend
    Uninstalling the App / Reinstalling the App from
    your 360 console.

There may have been an update with the app that did not go through successfully, so by uninstalling it and reinstalling it,

that should clear up any glitch that may be causing the app to not work properly.

Are you having any issues with any other apps?

Let us know if that helped! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Desstr0y Win User

connection compte code erreur 0x87DD0017 -[Translation - connection account error code 0x87DD0017]

VIve orange =) gros probleme avec ce FAI cest derniers temps

-[Translation - VIve orange =) big problem with this ISP is lately]
  4. Desstr0y Win User

connection compte code erreur 0x87DD0017 -[Translation - connection account error code 0x87DD0017]

Bonjour, même problème depuis ce matin. Après une heure d'attente au tél et personne ne répond!

On essaie les solutions proposées en ligne et ça n'a pas résolu le problème.

Quelque a t il une info?
    bonjour a tous oui cela ai normal orange a un gros problemes avec tout cest clients joueur de jeux video . jai exactement le meme probleme sur mes mmo via pc je suis en ce moment avec le service clients orange je reviens vers vous des que jai des infos

-[Translation - hello everyone yes that has normal orange has a big problem with all is video game player customers. I have exactly the same problem on my mmo via pc I am currently with the customer service orange I come back to you as soon
    as I have information]
  5. Yoannbourgeault Win User

problème adaptateur casque stéréo xbox one [Edit - Translation] - problem headphone adapter stereo xbox one

Aucune des solutions ne résout mon problème, le voyant orange de la touche muet reste toujours allumée.

------------------------------------

[Translation - None of the solutions solves my problem, the orange light on the mute button always stays on.]
  6. Nico Medic Win User

canal + et canal sat

Abracadabra,

Selon le blog du
    Major Nelson
    :

[quote user="Major Nelson"]In addition, on December 15th Microsoft and Orange

announced
    that Orange TV is coming to Xbox LIVE in France, starting in Spring 2012. Thirty Orange TV channels will initially be available, including the major channels available in the French market. Later in the year, “catch-up” TV and Orange’s video on
    demand catalog will also be available.[/quote]

En Français, Microsoft et Orange annonce la TV d'orange au printemps 2012 sur Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange... - Similar Threads - Orange UHD86 Problème

2. Orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Orange light: I have the original Xbox, one with a steady orange light. It will not power on, but even when the power supply is not plugged into a wall, I cannot power it on. It makes no noise no lights come...
  3. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  4. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  5. how do i remove the orange triangle from my party chat on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i remove the orange triangle from my party chat on pc: on the party chat on game bar, there is an orange triangle with no text and my voice input only works when my game bar is open. ive tried so many way to fix it but none of them do anything....
  6. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  7. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  8. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  9. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  10. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...