Orange Box

Discus and support Orange Box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has the Orange Box been delisted yet? If not, can i still buy it? I see it in the marketplace d7e477d9-b460-4bb3-8c74-1e3eebe51c27 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by renx77, Mar 9, 2023.

1. renx77
    renx77 Guest

Orange Box

Has the Orange Box been delisted yet? If not, can i still buy it? I see it in the marketplace

:)

renx77, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

the orange box

Please check the date of the thread,its over a year & a half old.

It could be down to your internet,reset your router & try again.

If that's not it start your own thread & someone will try & help you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Orange Box.

If you search for backwards compatible games it will show it for the One and that page will not show it as being available for purchase. It'll also show the One's store page if you click whatever autofills in the search box. If you just type the name in
    the search box and hit enter, it'll give you a page listing where it's shown on multiple areas of the website which includes the game on the 360 store page. It's annoying.

[​IMG]
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Orange Box

Sometimes the Xbox 360 marketplace website doesn't always work very well when trying to purchase a game or DLC. It's best if you can to purchase from the Microsoft Store for backward compatible games or from an Xbox 360 console.
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

the orange box

the orange box is a set of valve games and you need to Steam loader to play them

that is the only orange box i have heard of
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

THE ORANGE BOX

Hello OutrunRitchie,

Are you trying to buy
    The Orange Box
    from Xbox 360 Marketplace?
Thema:

Orange Box

1. Orange Box - Similar Threads - Orange Box

2. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  3. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  6. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...
  7. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: I recently purchased the orange box disc for the 360, am I able to use the disc and play it on the xbox one? cb49aacc-464f-4960-acb3-e79f9183e6cf
  8. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: Does any one know how much orange box costs 5a1bc3e5-ddee-4550-baca-b275860ffcf1
  9. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...: I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser. Or B. Get the orange...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781