Orange Box not able to be purchased.

Discus and support Orange Box not able to be purchased. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, the link to buy the game works, but when you actually go to purchase the game it processes and them says something went wrong, and to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SAD 819, Nov 4, 2022.

1. SAD 819
    SAD 819 Guest

Alright, the link to buy the game works, but when you actually go to purchase the game it processes and them says something went wrong, and to try again. Please, I'd yall could just make an option to buy it as a code I would be eternally grateful. I don't have a PC to play halflife on and really want it.

:)

SAD 819, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sad, Is this the link you used to make the purchase?

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/The-...

Try using another browser on another device to make the purchase.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Kudiz Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Here we go Mr. Freeman!

Load disk, download the "update" (4.92GB, that's the game itself) and play on Xbos Series X.

[​IMG]
  4. Kudiz Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Thanks. I know what you are meaning, but that's the list of the optimized games for this Series X/S gen. The Orange Box is a 360 game, optimized for Xbox One X (Xbox One X Enhanced), so backwards compatible, a game from previous generation (X360) playable on the Xone and also on the actual generation of console, thanks to the BC program of Microsoft. The game is not optimized for Series X/S, it would have to X/S logo like other games i own (Subnautica, We happy few etc). The only problem with this game is with the purchase from the Marketplace!
  5. Kudiz Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Yes, but in order to purchase it you have to go with the old 360 marketplace, click the buy button, appears next window with the method (card, paypal ecc) and the "confirm button". When i click it, starts spinning the wheel (the usual you see when you purchase anything) then nothing happens, wheel continues spinning and it never shows the "thank you for your purchase" message.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

The game is definitely backwards compatible. There have been a lot of people having issues with purchasing backwards compatible games from the site, but I haven't seen a solution yet. Unfortunately the only other way around it is purchasing it from a 360.
Thema:

1. Orange Box not able to be purchased. - Similar Threads - Orange Box able

2. I really want to orange box to come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really want to orange box to come back: I love half-life but I had to sell my pc because I did t have enough money now I have an Xbox I would love to have the orange box come back so o can play half-life...
  3. How do i get the orange box in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get the orange box in 2023?: I have seen people get the orange box from this link : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Orange-Box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f but when i have tried it, it kept reverting...
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?: I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df
  6. The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not working on Xbox Series X: So I inserted an Xbox 360 disc of the Orange Box and my Xbox Series X just redirects to the blu-ray player. There doesn’t seem to be any scratches on the disc and I cleaned it too. I tried doing a...
  7. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: I recently purchased the orange box disc for the 360, am I able to use the disc and play it on the xbox one? cb49aacc-464f-4960-acb3-e79f9183e6cf
  8. Orange box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orange box: Does any one know how much orange box costs 5a1bc3e5-ddee-4550-baca-b275860ffcf1
  9. I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna by the orange box online, but it isn't working. It just says that the content isn't...: I've been trying to get tf2 on xbox for some time now since I don't have a PC. So the only reasonable way was to either A. Get it through NVIDA through the web browser. Or B. Get the orange...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781