Options

Discus and support Options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. Options


    The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have the options to choose episodes and series.

    :)
     
    HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014
    #1
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Headset Options

    I know has the Sony Gold headset, and the voice quality is pretty bad on everyone else's end when he's in party chat.

    His voice sounds muffled, and usually it's too low.
     
    ClNTRoN, Mar 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Headset Options

    Well i dont use them alot. I spent $100 on these.
     
    MageOfRevenants, Mar 19, 2014
    #3
  4. THINbot007 Win User

    Options

    hey,

    camera speeds and everything else can be changed prior to entering a match also
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

    There’s not a option there

    Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

    Caleb, what you need to do is follow the Support link, and when asked to select the options for your problem, you select any option, even if does not match yours ( in this case refund ) that is because what is important is for you to contact Support directly and talk to a person. They will understand your situation and assist you.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    Again, when selecting the options on the Support link, if selecting the correct options does not give you access to " Request a call " or " Live Chat " select other options, even if they have nothing to do with your problem, because in this situation, what is important is for you to get in touch with a person on Support directly, okay? This situation with the refund was a issue on the refund process, and they are going to assist you! Just please keep in mind their availability.

    I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

    If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

    Options

    wow its cold in the uk would luv to live in aussie, did you move there from another country?
  7. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    Options

    actually yes under extras for basic options. campaign in the pause menu. multiplayer once in match press start then rb over to options to change camera speed etc
  8. Mike201126 Win User

    Options

    HOW DO I CHANGE MY XBOX LIVE TO AUSTRALIA
Thema:

Options

Loading...
  1. Options - Similar Threads - Options

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]