Options for cleaning a controller on the inside

Discus and support Options for cleaning a controller on the inside in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I know this is a weird question but I have been trying to clean up my controller, because I've been using it for a while now and I spilled a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hungrydoor14, Feb 11, 2023.

  1. Hungrydoor14
    Hungrydoor14 Guest

    Options for cleaning a controller on the inside


    Hello! I know this is a weird question but I have been trying to clean up my controller, because I've been using it for a while now and I spilled a drink on it. I turned off the controller and seeped it with IPA, which saved the controller's functionality, as it's been working fine for about a week and a half, but it's feeling sticky as a whole and not so responsive.

    My controller is out of warranty and I want to send it to Xbox to get cleaned, as I am not a professional nor have the tools to open this controller up myself, and besides, I have peace of mind of having their trained employees have a look at it to see if it caused any damage. The local repair place where I live is kind of bad and they destroyed a controller I sent in for repairs with them, so I'd like to stick with Xbox if possible.

    Does anyone know if this is possible? To send y controller to Xbox to see if they can do something about it? And if so, at around what cost? I looked at their out of warranty repair area but they don't include the standard xbox series x controller in there.

    Thank you in advance!

    :)
     
    Hungrydoor14, Feb 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Hungrydoor14 Win User

    Options for cleaning a controller on the inside

    What's the procedure with out of warranty accessories? Sorry for asking, but that guide didn't go into detail about cleaning the inside of the controller, which is why I want to seek "repairs"
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Options for cleaning a controller on the inside

  4. Rostom L Win User

    Options for cleaning a controller on the inside

    I see. For out of warranty controllers, you can use the first link I provided above. You just have to enter your controller's serial number and check what options do they offer for your controller.
  5. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

    Advice on how to Silence a controller...

    Take the control apart and clean it up inside, remove the vibrators and just clean it, not much else you can do!
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

    CONTROLLER DRIFT

    You can use rubbing alcohol and a cotton to clean your analog inside, just don't overuse it and turn off your controller before cleaning it.
Thema:

Options for cleaning a controller on the inside

Loading...
  1. Options for cleaning a controller on the inside - Similar Threads - Options cleaning controller

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]