Optional Update Time Delay Suggestion

Discus and support Optional Update Time Delay Suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I get off work around 230 I get home to game with my friends and do raids ect. Xbox insists on forcing my updates around this time. Can we please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyvond, Mar 11, 2023.

1. /u/mikeyvond
    /u/mikeyvond Guest

So I get off work around 230 I get home to game with my friends and do raids ect. Xbox insists on forcing my updates around this time. Can we please get a feature to delay updates when they become available in case we are gaming? Makes it mighty hard to game when it's random.

submitted by /u/mikeyvond
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikeyvond, Mar 11, 2023
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

I've it time might be that there is a delay in the amount being updated
  3. Lamkiaa Win User

Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game

Sorry for the delayed response. I have tried the wizard's suggestions and there is no change.

If there is a problem with the update itself, is it something I should take to another support portal?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Game Pass Quests

Sometimes there are delays before the quest updates. Give it some time and it is still doesn't update let us know.
  5. Blank3k Win User

Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

I had this email lastnight:

"Due to our efforts to adapt operations to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, we appreciate your continued patience for the delay with your repair order.

We continue to anticipate a longer than normal fulfilment time. You will receive a notification to inform you of updates to your service order.

Please click here to
    check the status of delays by country or region.

We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

Nothing has updated to tell me they've recieved it, but that email sort of suggests they do have it & its just delayed.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

December 6th the latest update to the Xbox 360 dashboard

Unless you are new to xboxlive the delay was expected.

majornelson.com/podcast

majornelson FYI: The timing for Xbox 360 dashboard update has been slightly delayed. I’ll have a status update later today
Thema:

1. Optional Update Time Delay Suggestion - Similar Threads - Optional Update Delay

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  6. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...
  7. Insider update/setting option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Insider update/setting option not showing up: Recently I have activated the the xbox update preview as ive read online that i would receive the new HUD of the main screen/other apps. After a few weeks/months i still have not received...
  8. There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update: I installed the update but it wasn’t working, then I realized that it was missing the feature to switch it from omega to delta. submitted by /u/austincookin [link] [comments]
  9. Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mandatory update broke the Xbox s. Tried all options back to factory reset and offline...: X box s working fine, then mandatory update corrupts machine with numerous errors. Can not access anything but the update screen. Tried all troubleshooting even factory reset. But still error...
  10. I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...: I'm unable to pay just the 30 pounds difference to upgrade from standard to ultimate. Help please. 1a9fda11-fd29-431c-b961-120ad5c4e3f7