Option to stay always offline on PC

Discus and support Option to stay always offline on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need an option to have online status be separate on my PC and Xbox. Reason being I keep my computer on at all times, for updates.... etc. Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Esparc, Jan 10, 2022.

  1. Esparc
    Esparc Guest

    Option to stay always offline on PC


    I need an option to have online status be separate on my PC and Xbox. Reason being I keep my computer on at all times, for updates.... etc. Xbox game bar shows me as always online, even when I'm not at my computer. I've tried setting it to show as offline, but as soon as I go online on my xbox it sets it back to online on the game bar. Can I please have two settings depending on the platform?

    I do use the xbox game bar on PC, but mostly as just a way to see if turning my xbox on is worth it. I DO NOT want a million invites from friends that think I'm online when I'm not.

    :)
     
    Esparc, Jan 10, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Option to stay always offline on PC

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good night

    unfortunately if you use the same account it will be online whenever you start a game, on any platform.
  3. Coolz TRandom Win User

    "Last played in seven days" but I played today

    I always stay online, never appear offline. If that's helps.
  4. MonoAka Baggy Win User

    Error Code: E106 00000002 8007045D

    I have done the offline update, but when I click on the offline update option it says Preparing Console and it stays stuck at 0%.
  5. Auswulf Win User

    I think i have a few ideas that won't make xbox costumers mad.

    You could always go the prepaid option as auto renew always stays off when you redeem a prepaid code.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Xbox One infinite system update loop

    Hi there,

    one thing you can try is to 'Stay Offline' and then try Factory Reset on the console (Keeping Games and Apps installed) to see if that will fix the issue. Keep in mind that it will likely start to download and install the update again and might not allow
    the option to Stay Offline afterwards if the update fails, since a Factory reset was initiated.

    Let us know the results
Thema:

Option to stay always offline on PC

Loading...
  1. Option to stay always offline on PC - Similar Threads - Option stay always

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  8. Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.: Hi, When I'm not gaming, I would like xbox game bar to stay on desktop when I'm browsing web or other application, is this feature possible? Thank you. 90a32540-4e20-48a3-bdf7-cabe3fd93a2a
  9. Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CristiCDX [link] [comments]
  10. Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet: I'm wondering when you plan on adding the option to stay signed into your profile when internet disconnects? This has been one of my biggest complaints since the XBox One released. My current...