Option to remove Cloud saves

Discus and support Option to remove Cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have big issue with metro exodus (win 10) version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamilTauros, Sep 25, 2020.

1. KamilTauros
    KamilTauros Guest

I have big issue with metro exodus (win 10) version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game.

More information here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/metro-exodus-freeze-thanks-to-save-game-cloud/5b12f790-9348-4a95-8b4f-cc2464c6374e

When i completly remove local saves from

User\AppData\Local\Packages\DeepSIlver...\SystemAppData\wgs

game download them without any questions...

I wanna wipe my saves because i have 3 achievemets stuck at xx% and there is no option to unlock them

I tried everything, alot of people have issues with non unlocking achievements in this game

Here is my post on TA

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1180159

Windows should have option to simply remove local+cloud data like xbox.

Mod moving this post to the XBox forum

:)

KamilTauros, Sep 25, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

need help with my game

3. Tezzarrific Win User

Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game data. Will choosing the keep games and apps option save my game data?

choosing that option will remove all accounts and any account data, this includes save data, your saves should be on the cloud and should restore when you start the game up.
  4. Rishabh0067 Win User

How can i delete my Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data?

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you want to delete your Microsoft Ultimate Word Games cloud data, you can follow these steps:

Launch Microsoft Ultimate Word Games:
    Start the game on your device.

Go to Game Settings:
    Inside the game, look for a settings menu or options menu. This is usually represented by a gear icon or something similar. Navigate to the settings section.

Access Cloud Save Options:
    Look for options related to cloud saves, synchronization, or data management. This is where you'll find the controls for managing your cloud data.

Delete Cloud Data:
    Within the cloud save options, there should be an option to delete or reset your cloud data. This will likely be labeled as "Delete Cloud Save," "Reset Cloud Data," or something similar.

Confirm Deletion:
    When prompted, confirm that you want to delete your cloud data. Be aware that this action will remove your progress and saved data associated with the game from the cloud.

Restart the Game:
    After deleting the cloud data, exit the settings menu and restart the game. Your progress will now be reset to the state before cloud synchronization.

Remember that deleting your cloud data will remove progress and saved game data associated with your Microsoft account from the cloud. This will not affect your local game progress on your device.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  6. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Remove Cloud Save???

I FOUND THE SOLUTION! Anyone else having this issue and feeling the way I did should do this upon loading into a 360 game:

1. Open the old dash by holding the line and square buttons (originally the start and back buttons)

2. Select Manage Storage and select Yes on the warning screen

3. Select Saved Games and bingo, all the stupid cloud saves are just sitting there vulnerable to your deletion
Thema:

1. Option to remove Cloud saves - Similar Threads - Option remove Cloud

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  6. Why did you remove the Quit option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you remove the Quit option?: You’ve made Quick Resume even more annoying after one of you latest updates. Before I could at least go to the menu select a game then hit menu and select Quit. Now I have to go navigate to quick...
  7. How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?: Hi, How can I remove the 'skip sign in' option when logging into the Xbox series X? Users are able to skip sign in and avoid any time restrictions with this option. The Xbox Series X does not...
  8. If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...: I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and...
  9. Give an option to remove quick resume but only it actually works instead

in XboX Insiders
    Give an option to remove quick resume but only it actually works instead: So quick resume ruins battlefield games. It makes it so it will never open every time I open it and then as far as Dolby Atmos goes it automatically kicks you out of any game that’s online which...
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instreamset:url:option= aspx? minecraft discs