Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past. I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smclaren_76, Jan 14, 2021.

  1. smclaren_76
    smclaren_76 Guest

    Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic


    Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past.

    I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic until you have reached a certain age (18 I believe?). However, as a parent that manage's my 14yr old son's account, I would welcome a feature that allows the parent to approve a
    custom gamer pic? Similar to other features where Parental Consent is needed. So there is still an element of control which I understand the reasons for.

    When I log into our Microsoft family account he can use the gamerpic he wants but, unfortunately cannot use it when on the Xbox.

    Thanks,

    :)
     
    smclaren_76, Jan 14, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Parent restrictions turned off dont work

  3. Rostom L Win User

    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

    It's like having restrictions for child accounts in regard to purchasing stuff online. It requires a parent's guidance or approval. Even in changing your account's privacy options, that requires a parent account to do it. That's the same thing with custom gamerpic. A child or minor player may not be able to identify which one is appropriate or not appropriate. I hope you understand that.

    Rest assured that once your account graduated to adult, you'll be able to use customized gamerpic.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

    This may be of help

    parental consent?

    Why you're being asked for parental consent

    If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

    If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

    Solution

    If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

    If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

    If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

    My gamer pic will not change

    Why you're being asked for parental consent

    If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

    If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

    Solution

    If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

    If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

    If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Parental Consent for an Adult

    Why you're being asked for parental consent

    If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

    If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

    Solution

    If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

    If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

    If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

Loading...
  1. Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Option Parental Consent

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  10. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1