Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past. I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smclaren_76, Jan 14, 2021.

1. smclaren_76
    smclaren_76 Guest

Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past.

I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic until you have reached a certain age (18 I believe?). However, as a parent that manage's my 14yr old son's account, I would welcome a feature that allows the parent to approve a
    custom gamer pic? Similar to other features where Parental Consent is needed. So there is still an element of control which I understand the reasons for.

When I log into our Microsoft family account he can use the gamerpic he wants but, unfortunately cannot use it when on the Xbox.

Thanks,

:)

smclaren_76, Jan 14, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Parent restrictions turned off dont work

3. Rostom L Win User

Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

It's like having restrictions for child accounts in regard to purchasing stuff online. It requires a parent's guidance or approval. Even in changing your account's privacy options, that requires a parent account to do it. That's the same thing with custom gamerpic. A child or minor player may not be able to identify which one is appropriate or not appropriate. I hope you understand that.

Rest assured that once your account graduated to adult, you'll be able to use customized gamerpic.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

This may be of help

parental consent?

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

My gamer pic will not change

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    Remove.

6. DrifterX22 Win User

Parental Consent for an Adult

Solution

Remove.

Thema:

1. Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Option Parental Consent

2. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!: i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock the robux I really need the robux...
  3. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  4. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  5. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  6. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  7. xbox series x no ipv6 option

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x no ipv6 option: i have a new tv connected through the same router and it connected by ipv6 automatically 7be3bbb8-3f91-469b-9f9a-d08dfa61f8a6
  8. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  9. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  10. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1