Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge

Discus and support Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently if a day is missed, you can use calendar to go back. For someone new to daily challenge, the option should be available to go back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whocares1937, Aug 3, 2016.

  1. Whocares1937
    Whocares1937 Guest

    Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge


    Currently if a day is missed, you can use calendar to go back. For someone new to daily challenge, the option should be available to go back to previous months.

    :)
     
    Whocares1937, Aug 3, 2016
    #1
  2. daily challenges for past months

    There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.
     
    MS Win8 Games, Aug 3, 2016
    #2
  3. Play daily challenges for previous months

    Daily challenges for previous months are gone forever

    There is no way to access daily challenges for previous months

    I start to play in September, may be October have the same games?
     
    RobertoCattellani, Aug 3, 2016
    #3
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

    daily challenges for past months

    There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.
  5. yaya1989 Win User

    play last month's games?

    There are 5 Daily Challenge games. You can only play that month, but the Premium subscription claims that you CAN go back and play a game from the previous month. I just can't figure out how to make the calendar go back to June. I just want to access the 5 Daily Challenge games from the last day in June, because that's the only say I've missed this whole year.

    Thanks.
  6. Coreysito Win User

    Play Past Months/Coins

    Hi DaftBean2100,

    You have a lot of great questions! The Daily Challenges are, as you've already discovered, set on a monthly cadence, so there is no way to go back and complete the previous months' challenges. The actual 'challenge' is focused around being able to complete
    them all before the month ends. The coins in the challenges are accumulated towards the 3 medals that are given each month, that is their only use. And finally, there are currently only 3 Star Club challenges, there will be a 4th added soon...:)
  7. TFMorgan Win User

    Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

    See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
  8. RobertoCattellani Win User

    Play daily challenges for previous months

    I hope that software developers can add the option to play for the last 30 days.

    thanks in advance
Thema:

Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge

Loading...
  1. Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge - Similar Threads - Option previous months

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]