Option to disable "Suggested Friends"

Discus and support Option to disable "Suggested Friends" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add an option to disable the "Suggested Friends/For You" feature, I do not want to see it. I also do not want my information to show up on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bod0ke, Apr 17, 2020.

1. bod0ke
    bod0ke Guest

Please add an option to disable the "Suggested Friends/For You" feature, I do not want to see it. I also do not want my information to show up on anyone else's console, phone, or computer. As far as I can tell there is nothing in the Privacy Statement that
    explains my gamer tag will be made so readily available to Xbox players without having been in a game with them. Regardless of my privacy settings I do not want to be a part of this feature.

:)

bod0ke, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Please post this feedback on the Xbox insiders reddit site https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. Tenjoseslash Win User

well i'm not sure if you can disable that feature, what you can do is to change your privacy settings, go on the settings section of your console, the go to your account settings and there you can choose if you want everybody to see your name or just your
    friends or nobody.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Remove/Disable 'Suggested Friends'

Hey BattleAxe Elite! To make sure this gets to the right team you will want to submit the idea
    here. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Gubear Win User

Importan Suggestion: Option for Disabling the Analog Stick in KI

When the stick is damaged and it moves by itself, like keeping pressed up or down, then you don't exactly have the choose to not use it...
  6. QuickPotential Win User

Importan Suggestion: Option for Disabling the Analog Stick in KI

I wouldn't mind an option.
Thema:

1. Option to disable "Suggested Friends" - Similar Threads - Option disable Suggested

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. xbox series x no ipv6 option

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x no ipv6 option: i have a new tv connected through the same router and it connected by ipv6 automatically 7be3bbb8-3f91-469b-9f9a-d08dfa61f8a6
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  6. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  7. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  8. How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?: Hey, Elijah here. I've tried everything people have told me to. I've adjusted the age setting, left the family group, allowed access to specific settings on my xbox account, everything. I need...
  9. Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...: Hello Is there an option for developers to add setting that allow to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? Every time I turn on my headset for purpose of pc or phone usage my xbox...
  10. Can you implement an option to disable on screen keyboard when there is physical keyboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you implement an option to disable on screen keyboard when there is physical keyboard...: Just as the title say. submitted by /u/Ali-dmc666 [link] [comments]