Option of analog stick of different colors in Xbox Design Lab
Discus and support Option of analog stick of different colors in Xbox Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would be much better if in the Xbox Design Lab there was an option to customize the analog stick of different colors, for example the right gray... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vlad_Dracul, Jul 13, 2018.
Thema:
Option of analog stick of different colors in Xbox Design Lab
Loading...
-
Option of analog stick of different colors in Xbox Design Lab - Similar Threads - Option analog stick
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
Importan Suggestion: Option for Disabling the Analog Stick in KI
in XBoX Games and AppsImportan Suggestion: Option for Disabling the Analog Stick in KI: Hi, I would like to suggest an option for disabling the Game Control Analog Stick, and only use the D-Pad. I make this suggestion because the Analog Stick from the controller gets damaged if... -
Add option/feature to calibrate controller analog stick to specific player and associate ...
in XBoX on ConsolesAdd option/feature to calibrate controller analog stick to specific player and associate ...: We need the ability to calibrate the xbox one controller analog stick to specific players. This would compensate for larger or smaller hands/thumbs; my fingers are long and so are my thumbs,...