Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

Discus and support Option missing from menu "Make it magic" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YuvalErez, Jan 8, 2024.

1. YuvalErez
    YuvalErez Guest

In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic" [​IMG]

:)

YuvalErez, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi YuvalErez, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I checked on my console and I also don't have that option, I think this was changed.

The No Barriers option will have the same effect.

You can also customize the security options in that same window.

I tried to create a PIN code to see if the option would appear, but it did not.
  3. YuvalErez Win User

Thanks, but the "No Barriers" option does not do the same thing. I still get a request for password each time I select a different user, although all of them have the "no barriers" option selected. it is clearly not what I need.

Second, this is the formal answer from microsoft/Xbox Change sign-in preferences on your Xbox console. So for now you not having that option is not enough.

I still have a real issue with the Xbox console and this answer does not solve it
  4. darkbossman Win User

Having a problem with my Xbox One and external drives

Do you mean from the setting menu on the system? If yes, I've tried that several times, but the system won't let me do anything to the drive after it sees it as media storage. The option to format the drive on the system is just missing from the menu.
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Problem with playing Xbox One offline

Sorry for the wait Space.

What you need to do is connect to the internet, get signed into our account and then go to your Settings menu. Once there, go to Sign In, Security and Passkey and then select the sign in option, Make it fast, Make it magic. This will save your password
    to the console and also have it recognize you with the Kinect.

After that, you want to go back to your Settings menu and go to Preferences. In preferences there is an option that says Instant Sign In. You want to select this option and then make sure you select your profile. This will set up the system to just sign
    you in automatically every time you turn the system on.

Hope this helps.
  6. NameLipsKarem Win User

Please Add Voice command short cuts to Games and Apps

You still can't access the "Menu Button" options, unless I'm missing something.
Thema:

1. Option missing from menu "Make it magic" - Similar Threads - Option missing menu

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  4. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  5. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  8. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to...
  9. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...
  10. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...