Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

Discus and support Option missing from menu "Make it magic" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YuvalErez, Jan 8, 2024.

  1. YuvalErez
    YuvalErez Guest

    Option missing from menu "Make it magic"


    In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic" [​IMG]


    :)
     
    YuvalErez, Jan 8, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

    Hi YuvalErez, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I checked on my console and I also don't have that option, I think this was changed.

    The No Barriers option will have the same effect.

    You can also customize the security options in that same window.

    I tried to create a PIN code to see if the option would appear, but it did not.
  3. YuvalErez Win User

    Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

    Thanks, but the "No Barriers" option does not do the same thing. I still get a request for password each time I select a different user, although all of them have the "no barriers" option selected. it is clearly not what I need.

    Second, this is the formal answer from microsoft/Xbox Change sign-in preferences on your Xbox console. So for now you not having that option is not enough.

    I still have a real issue with the Xbox console and this answer does not solve it
  4. darkbossman Win User

    Having a problem with my Xbox One and external drives

    Do you mean from the setting menu on the system? If yes, I've tried that several times, but the system won't let me do anything to the drive after it sees it as media storage. The option to format the drive on the system is just missing from the menu.
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

    Problem with playing Xbox One offline

    Sorry for the wait Space.

    What you need to do is connect to the internet, get signed into our account and then go to your Settings menu. Once there, go to Sign In, Security and Passkey and then select the sign in option, Make it fast, Make it magic. This will save your password
    to the console and also have it recognize you with the Kinect.

    After that, you want to go back to your Settings menu and go to Preferences. In preferences there is an option that says Instant Sign In. You want to select this option and then make sure you select your profile. This will set up the system to just sign
    you in automatically every time you turn the system on.

    Hope this helps.
  6. NameLipsKarem Win User

    Please Add Voice command short cuts to Games and Apps

    You still can't access the "Menu Button" options, unless I'm missing something.
Thema:

Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

Loading...
  1. Option missing from menu "Make it magic" - Similar Threads - Option missing menu

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  4. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Game bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Game bar settings missing bluetooth option - windows: As the title suggests. I have tried resetting game bar, also reinstalled game bar from power-shell, and the issue still persists. The settings icon in game bar has the power, wifi, but no...
  7. Xbox accessory app, pc missing options

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessory app, pc missing options: Hi in the Xbox accessory app on windows 11, when create a profile I only get options to make the buttons. There no options at the top of screen, like left stick, right stick, triggers etc, so I...
  8. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to...
  9. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

    in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...
  10. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...