Option file Pes 2018

Discus and support Option file Pes 2018 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why don't you release the option file in pes 2018? It's a very lively game and played to this day, the whole community needs this option and you know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matheusdos Santos Farias, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Option file Pes 2018

Why don't you release the option file in pes 2018? It's a very lively game and played to this day, the whole community needs this option and you know that it's only up to you.

:)

Matheusdos Santos Farias, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Matheusdos Santos Fa Win User

Option file Pes 2018

Microsoft has all the support for this option, yes. You who don't want to release it to users, I'm outraged. What a shame as an xbox user.
  3. MicrobicCoin9 Win User

PES 2018 OPTION FILE

I play with Microsoft console only.

Why i can't upload file option of pes 2018?

Please, reso é this problem.

I don't want tu buy ps4.

Thank.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Option file Pes 2018

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Microsoft do not develop that game. Kindly reach out to the game support for assistance on this issue https://www.konami.com/games/us/en/pages/support/
  5. ShehzainHassan Win User

PES Pro Evolution Soccer

You can play all PES games on Xbox 360 till 2018. PES 2018 is the latest PES game for 360
  6. luissolid Win User

Option File PES 2019

Right now we don't have access and actually Konami don't have intended to be available on Xbox.

Regards!
Thema:

Option file Pes 2018

1. Option file Pes 2018 - Similar Threads - Option file Pes

2. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  3. Option file pes 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option file pes 2021: Why is it not possible to edit PES 2021 game teams on Xbox One using option files? Such edits are possible on the PC and PS4 versions of the game. I don't understand why Microsoft vetoes these...
  4. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  5. Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed'': hello i need help my assassin creed 2 gameplay say this after get save "Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use? '' please help thank you...
  6. Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option File in PES 2021 on Xbox One: Hello. When Microsoft agrees to use Option File in the PES 2021 game? It's about uploading real squads, T-shirts, etc. Thanks d636a895-9e39-48d8-91c9-8e5032248ee5
  7. PES - Unable to import option file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES - Unable to import option file: Hi I find it unacceptable that we on XBOX are unable to import option files for pes. It works perfectly fine on PC and PS4. I looked at previous post on this same issue on previous versions in...
  8. Option File bloqueado sem justificativa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option File bloqueado sem justificativa: I am very disappointed with Microsoft, for no good reason they do not release the option file for xbox one. In xbox 360, we had an option file released, which enabled EA for example to create the...
  9. Option File PES 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option File PES 2019: WHY THE [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] WE CAN NOT HAVE IT MICROSOFT???? 6aa8376b-d27e-4d9b-a456-b60a9eedd57b
  10. PES 2018 OPTION FILE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2018 OPTION FILE: because in ps4 if you can edit the pes18 and in xbox one not? solve it, since the players demand the same rights and possibilities to exploit our console and games. it's unfortunate that they do...