Optimum Online: I don’t understand

Discus and support Optimum Online: I don’t understand in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Optimum Online (ISPs): I don’t understand I need help, I don’t understand what is wrong I know my account isn’t banned but I can’t play online games,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xYa succ, Oct 4, 2017.

1. xYa succ
    xYa succ Guest

Optimum Online (ISPs): I don’t understand
    I need help, I don’t understand what is wrong I know my account isn’t banned but I can’t play online games, talk to friends but I can sign in and play 360 games online, I can do hardly anything on Xbox one and I can’t play with freindsI was recently hacked
    by my friend who called everyone I’ve texted an N word and I got enforcements about gamerpics which he did, and I never did these things. I just want to play and stuff please help

:)

xYa succ, Oct 4, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Optimum Online: Overview

Optimum Online (ISPs): Overview
    Internet service type: Cable

Common devices:

****: TM802G,TM822G

Cisco: DPC2203C

Motorola: SBV5120

Webstar: DPX2203

ISP Website: http://optimumonline.net

Support number: 1-866-575-8000

Merged With: Cablevision

XB1R Athena, Oct 4, 2017
  3. TC Tsunami
    TC Tsunami Guest
    Optimum Online: IPv6

Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6
    how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4

TC Tsunami, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Xbox One X Freesync Ghosting issue on Samsung Q70R TV

I don’t have this issue but I would suggest ensuring that the gamma/brightness settings on you Xbox, TV, and games starting with the tv are all at optimum setting.
  5. Don Sal Win User

Experience

Asked optimum if they can help me ip6 , they said they don’t give those addresses out to customers??? I’m in shock right now. Like am I gettin played , and yes the 5 and 2.4 GHz are separated. I’m just really lost because why wouldn’t optimum give me the address ?
  6. Markawes Win User

Optimum Online: problem on the console

What is the issue you are having? can you give us more detail?
  7. Francia J. Win User

I don’t understand my suspension?

I totally understand where you're coming from, JoelSatterfield and as much as I would love to get this sorted out, that will be the only way.
  8. JoelSatterfield Win User

I don’t understand my suspension?

Clearly everything I need isn’t on there or I wouldn’t be suspended right now but I guess I’m just out of luck. Automated system flagging words no matter the context is just annoying. Being blocked out of content I paid hundreds of dollars for is just very annoying. It’s not your fault but yeah I am kind of frustrated
Thema:

1. Optimum Online: I don’t understand - Similar Threads - Optimum Online don’t

2. How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum: how to setup ipv6 on fiber optimum 35629a13-05c6-4910-963f-94da9f1b2083
  3. not optimum mode recommended mode 1920x1080 60hz… how do I fix this? The monitor doesn’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    not optimum mode recommended mode 1920x1080 60hz… how do I fix this? The monitor doesn’t...: New Samsung 24 inch curved monitor new hdmi cord 2.1 and Xbox series x Keep getting not optimum mode recommended mode 1920x1080 60hz How do I get Xbox to work decf5c22-484e-4f6c-9513-9ba3bf1ae615
  4. Optimum slow download speeds in Westchester, NY - only with Xbox though!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optimum slow download speeds in Westchester, NY - only with Xbox though!: Hi everyone, Wondering if anyone has the same issue… I activated the service last week (1 Gig) and the first thing I noticed was that the download speed for Xbox seems to be capped at 175 mbps,...
  5. Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem: Optimum Online (ISPs): Wireless connection problem Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your...
  6. Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme

Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme: Optimum Online (ISPs): xboxlive connect probleme Check this link for possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 1f493200-0529-4360-b154-0154d4a26259
  7. Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second

Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second: Optimum Online (ISPs): Xbox One S shuts off after a second Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell that separately?...
  8. Optimum Online: problem on the console

Optimum Online: problem on the console: Optimum Online (ISPs): problem on the console What is the issue you are having? can you give us more detail? adc614e4-b786-4f01-82aa-24f3ad3f4bb5
  9. Optimum Online: IPv6

Optimum Online: IPv6: Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6 how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4 315c94dd-8b64-4203-81c0-0ecf3601e98a
  10. Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?: Optimum Online (ISPs): from ipv4 to ipv6 how? For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6 ff3fd8ff-d331-41ac-b4b9-655b8a4c0604