Opt to "not play" certain songs in my Xbox Music?

Discus and support Opt to "not play" certain songs in my Xbox Music? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to keep all my Christmas music for next year, but I don't want to hear it when I select "play all music" on my W8 xbox music app. Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HabitualJet68, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Opt to "not play" certain songs in my Xbox Music?

I'd like to keep all my Christmas music for next year, but I don't want to hear it when I select "play all music" on my W8 xbox music app. Is there a way to "unselect" it without deleting it?

:)

HabitualJet68, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Natsuko Mogi
    Natsuko Mogi Guest
    What music do you listen to while playing?

[quote user="MikesPetUnicorn"]

[quote user=""]

J-pop and K-pop. I wonder what people would say if they hear Wonder Girls Nobody. Many of my asian friends do not like that song hehehe.

[/quote]Any Utada Hikaru?

[/quote]

I have her songs. I play songs that are not slow. Slow songs make me play slow.

Natsuko Mogi, Jan 14, 2014
  3. What music do you listen to while playing?

[quote user="Natsuko Mogi"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Natsuko Mogi"]

J-pop and K-pop. I wonder what people would say if they hear Wonder Girls Nobody. Many of my asian friends do not like that song hehehe.

[/quote]Any Utada Hikaru?

[/quote]

I have her songs. I play songs that are not slow. Slow songs make me play slow.

[/quote]I understand that.

MikesPetUnicorn, Jan 14, 2014
  4. im.thatoneguy Win User

Smartglass and Music: SmartDJ?

That only plays the current SmartDJ song. That was my impression from the demos as well but it's falling pretty short of the promise if I can only play one song at a time from Win 8 Music -> Xbox 360 Music. Essentially useless.
  5. NYC2TheWorld Win User

Cannot play music to XBOX 360 through XBOX Music App

The setup did work before 8.1

I have attempted to play this music via smarglass but one of the songs in question was not downloaded using my XBOX Music pass. It is a unencrypted MP3 file stored on my computer. When I try to play it via smartglass it does not play. I see there is an
    exclamation point next to the song but no error message is displayed. It seems that my XBOX will only play my music in the cloud.
  6. ScienceTerp Win User

Media streaming and windows 8

I am having a similar problem. I use to connect my Xbox 360 to my PC running XP to play my music on the computer. It worked great. I got a new computer running windows 8 and copied my music over. Now it takes a minute or so for xbox to open a song to
    play and about half of the songs are not listed right. Albums names are listed for song name or song name for artist name. When I check the songs with media player on the computer everything is fine. What can I do to trouble shoot?
  7. Sephlock Win User

Playing music through my 360- music that is on an external hard drive that is connected to my router.

I should specify, I am hoping to listen to this music while playing games, rather than just using the xbox as what would effectively be a fancy sound mixer :p. That means the APP is out.

I can already do this with music on my iphone thanks to a handy iphone app, and I can find certain songs but not others on the network drive... not sure why.
  8. Adnan_UltraPrism Win User

Problem in trying to stream music, originally from Windows 8 PC, on a Xbox 360

There is two ways you can stream content on your Xbox 360.

1) You need a Xbox Music Pass, in order to stream the music THAT is only available on Xbox Music Store and Any Music that MATCHES in your playlists. Otherwise it will ignore that song.

2) Otherwise if you use File Explorer in desktop environment, Right click a song or selected songs and you should see a option "Play To" which allows play any songs from your computer and straight to your Xbox 360.(It can be DRM-based or free of it).

Let us know if this helps :)
Thema:

Opt to "not play" certain songs in my Xbox Music?

1. Opt to "not play" certain songs in my Xbox Music? - Similar Threads - Opt play certain

2. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  3. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  6. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  7. Opting out of "Play with Pride" ads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opting out of "Play with Pride" ads?: I do not subscribe to Pride, against my beliefs. I will have a "Play with Pride" advert displayed and I select "Show me less like this" but nothing happens. The ad stays put and will be there...
  8. How do I opt out of a sweepstakes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I opt out of a sweepstakes?: I've entered into the 1 Million Robux Sweepstakes 6 times, and a $1000 Microsoft gift card. I read the rules and and learned that you have to do some paperwork upon claiming the prize. Being a...
  9. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  10. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...