Operation: spy master

Discus and support Operation: spy master in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019.

1. Tom Fraser
    Tom Fraser New Member

I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Also the rewards app quests won t pop. Some do and some dont.
    I lost 1300 rewards points because the quests wouldn't acknowledge I'd finished them.
    Puzzled in game land

Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019
  2. SillyCar88993 Win User

Enough with the conspiracy NSA Bullcrap

[quote user="Symtex"]

The check-in was for discless operation and family sharing. It was not for spying purposes.

[/quote]

Yes it was.
  3. heinzfilm Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile MAY

Mass Effect Infiltrator May 13th-14th (Arizona time zone)

-Greed

-Exterminator

-Master Spy

-Tame The Beast

it is time for you guys to step up and fix this.
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

Yes and no. I think the one you're thinking of is the Operations Master but this one is the Operations Master calling card with two pins on the collar. It's kind of hard to describe so I'll just post this video. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86V_K2aWHY]
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

The operations master has the black ops 2 deuce pins on both sides of the collar. This one has the primary master pin on one side and on the other is the secondary master pin. Very similar looking calling cards.
  6. ThtJstHapnd Win User

So is it possible

To answer your question maturely and fully. No, you can not run the Xbox One without Kinect attached. It is required for the console to operate. Now there are options in the settings to "turn off" the microphone and camera on the Kinect. Just as there are
    settings on the 360 to do so as well. Also the "spy on my house-hold device" is an attack that is not needed. If you would refer to the Kinect's Privacy Policies you would understand there is no "spying" involved.
Thema:

1. Operation: spy master - Similar Threads - Operation spy master

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  5. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  6. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  7. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  8. Operation raccoon city censored on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation raccoon city censored on series X: I recently bought operation raccoon city on series x though the blood and gore is censored apparently the version available on the Microsoft store is the German version I would like to ask when...
  9. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  10. Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power: After I installed my new NVIDIA drivers, I tried to load up and play a game and then it hibernates my computer and it says in the event log that the WiFi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to...
Tags: