Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app
Discus and support Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. After the latest update for the Xbox One smartglass on my Lumia 920, the app crashes every time I try to access the friends list, also general... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soerdahl, Mar 1, 2014.
Thema:
Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app
Loading...
-
Opening Xbox One smartglass friends list crashes the app - Similar Threads - Opening smartglass friends
-
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...
in XboX InsidersDisk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by... -
Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.
in XboX InsidersLeft pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS.... -
Xbox app won't open after update
in XboX InsidersXbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module... -
Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to open XB1 SmartGlass: I have tried on two devices, both running Windows 8.1, to open XB1 Smartglass. However, it opens the green screen and then closes. I don't have a chance to connect at all, so that is not the... -
iOS Smartglass will not open anymore
in XBoX on ConsolesiOS Smartglass will not open anymore: I have had this same issue since the start of March where my Xbox One smartglass app will crash immediately after trying to open. There was an update at the start of March and its been broken ever... -
Xbox One smartglass app crashing upon trying to open Oneguide after update.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One smartglass app crashing upon trying to open Oneguide after update.: It appears to be something within the app causing this as I have read others having this problem too. Hopefully Microsoft will fix it ASAP. 80ca12a3-ca59-465b-9435-0d1224958fba