opening and connecting windows media center on my X-box 360 console

Discus and support opening and connecting windows media center on my X-box 360 console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do I open and connect windows media center onto my X box 360 console? af351eab-c58b-4780-bd9c-106619133601 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by asafo300, Jul 30, 2019.

1. asafo300
    asafo300 Guest

how do I open and connect windows media center onto my X box 360 console?

:)

asafo300, Jul 30, 2019
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC

Hello Andrew J, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To set up Windows Media Center for Xbox 360 to connect to your PC, follow these steps:

To begin, confirm that your PC meets the system requirements for Windows Media Center and that you have a compatible version of Windows installed (Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 Pro). Additionally, make sure your Xbox 360 console is connected to the same network as your PC.

Enable Windows Media Center on PC: On your PC, go to the Control Panel and open "Programs" or "Programs and Features." Click on "Turn Windows features on or off" and scroll down to find "Media Features." Expand it, then check the box for "Windows Media Center." Click "OK" and wait for the feature to be enabled.

After enabling Windows Media Center, open it from the Start menu or by searching for it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup. During the setup process, you may need to enter your region, select the Xbox 360 as the Extender device, and choose the media libraries you want to share with the console.

On your Xbox 360 console, navigate to the "Media" section and select "Windows Media Center." Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Xbox 360 as an Extender. You may need to enter a setup key provided by Windows Media Center on your PC.

Once the setup is complete, your Xbox 360 should be connected to Windows Media Center on your PC. You'll be able to access media files, such as pictures, music, and videos, stored on your PC through the Xbox 360 console.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. Geth Win User

5. GMAN990 Win User

Vipre Firewall blocking Xbox from streaming music

6. Temhotabot Win User

media center extender issues please help

support.xbox.com/.../media-center-faq.aspx

support.xbox.com/.../vista.aspx

Step 2: Remove previous connections

If you previously connected a computer to your Xbox 360 console, you will need to remove the existing connection.

Here's how:

On your computer

Start Windows Media Center.

Go to Tasks, and then click Settings.

Click Extender.

Click Xbox 360 Media Center Extender.

Click Uninstall.

Click Next.

On your Xbox 360 console

Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select Computers.

Select Windows Media Center.

Select Disconnect.

Press the B button on your controller to return to the Xbox Dashboard.
Thema:

1. opening and connecting windows media center on my X-box 360 console - Similar Threads - opening connecting windows

2. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  3. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  4. windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...: could not connect to club vegas Please check your internet connection d05a6721-7d66-4e7e-a846-d83aea2ce8ba
  5. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  6. Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected.: Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. I am using an iPhone 12 and Xbox series X, I have been using the app and console for a while and have gone through the setup a...
  7. I wi-fi but I am able to connect to an open wifi with no password requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wi-fi but I am able to connect to an open wifi with no password requirements: I keep getting upnp not successful on 2 separate wi-fi but I am able to connect on a 3rd wifi with no password requirements 33fad227-c312-41a5-a978-512fd124ba9d
  8. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  9. Unable to open or connect to network

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to open or connect to network: Hi, I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead (current build 210317-1900), and I’m seeing the following issues: On restart I see the login pop up for my gamer tag, but then it remains on a grey screen. If I pop...
  10. Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...: im having trouble connecting to general multiplayer games and partys. I have had this problem for 2 weeks. I have checked in settings and i have open nas and 100mb download speed and 10mb upload...