Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

Discus and support Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AstridStarFox, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.
    My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz my old one stopped working and i can't get it to fully connect to my hot spot.I've tried everything and nothing works.I have a 4G hot spot and it says the xbox
    is connected to it but the xbox won't even go to the network part of the xbox live connection test.I've tried repeatedly and now by this point I'm just utterly frustrated.My cell service provider is Boost Mobile and is the exact same provider i had with my
    phone hot spot on my old xbox 360 s.Please help me.

:)

AstridStarFox, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: HOTSPOT NOT WORING

Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: HOTSPOT NOT WORING
    I always try to connect my houtspot to my Xbox one but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I just need some help so I can get connected to the internet!!

Stephybaby4312, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Not letting me connect to my internet

Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: Not letting me connect to my internet
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

ERF StewyHen17, Dec 26, 2017
  4. joujoubox1 Win User

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Xbox live

Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: Xbox live
    Hi

How do I join xbox live for playing Mine craft, someone keeps telling me it is free but I cannot find a free account anywhere. Please help it is for my son and he wants to play with his freinds but we are not going to pay for a gold account.
  5. RadiantChimp199 Win User

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Xbox live

Hi

How do I join xbox live for playing Mine craft, someone keeps telling me it is free but I cannot find a free account anywhere. Please help it is for my son and he wants to play with his freinds but we are not going to pay for a gold account.
  6. infernoking13 Win User

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Not letting me connect to my internet

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: Nat error

8. honeybadger4O8 Win User

Xbox One won't connect anymore!

It is the ISP i factory reset the modem it worked for a day then it didnt the next. I went out of town the following day stayed at a hotel and my xbox connected just fine. It also connects to my hot spot on my phone. You might need a new modem or change
    ISP.
Thema:

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

1. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. - Similar Threads - Open Range Freedom

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  4. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  7. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  8. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  9. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  10. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...