: Open NAT/UPnP Unsuccessful/2 consoles with Arris NVG468MQ Router

Discus and support : Open NAT/UPnP Unsuccessful/2 consoles with Arris NVG468MQ Router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Open NAT/UPnP Unsuccessful/2 consoles with Arris NVG468MQ Router Hello, I have a new router after an internet upgrade and simultaneously added a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by dinatone, Jan 22, 2021.

1. dinatone
    dinatone Guest

Hello,

I have a new router after an internet upgrade and simultaneously added a second XBOX One. Now, the NAT is moderate, the UPnP is unsuccessful. I have done some troubleshooting and disabled UPnP, did a factory reset and re-enabled as read here. This has not
    worked. The connection is not great and lagging. Can you assist?

Thank you,

Dina

:)

dinatone, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Rsns2Die Win User

Can't play multiplayer when I have redeemed free 14-day trial Xbox live code with my new Xbox one s

also just to clarify my UpnP settings on my router are turned on, and I had adjusted it so the Xbox one s was saying my NAT type was open and that there was no problems with the UpnP but now it shows NAT as moderate and UpnP as unsuccessful. It tends to
    switch between those two ways.
  3. you wish1 Win User

Nat type is open and nothing displayed saying UPnP is unsuccessful
  4. C-Otter Win User

Now getting disconnected from game servers every hour or so.

Still having the issue.

Tried soft console reset: unsuccessful.

Tried adjusting UPnP settings on router: Unsuccessful.

Not sure what else to check. I've also tried disabling UPnP on the router all together. NAT became moderate and gameplay was erratic at best. I didn't test it long enough to determine if it was still happening then, but it may be an option.

Any other possible solutions?
  5. msheriff5461 Win User

Xbox live connection not succesful!@

MD

Router brand - Xfinity Arris Router

Xbox 360S internal Adapter

UpNp enabled? Unknown.

No known NAT error

Internet S/Provider - Xfinity
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT Problems- Sometimes Open, Most Times Moderate, Help :(

When using two consoles at the same time and only getting moderate NAT, the router may not be able to provide open NAT to both of them when using UPnp as some router firmwares are not having a fully implementation of UPnp. Also UPnp is the only way to operate
    more than one console on the same router.

So if at least both consoles have a moderate NAT most online games and service should work.

If needing am open NAT on both consoles you need to get a different router with fully supported UPnp.
Thema:

1. : Open NAT/UPnP Unsuccessful/2 consoles with Arris NVG468MQ Router - Similar Threads - Open NAT UPnP

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  4. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  5. How to get open NAT and UPnP

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get open NAT and UPnP: Nat type stuck on moderate and UPnP not successful after trying to restart console and modem toggling UPnP on and off but still won’t work. Also cannot get ipv6 even though it’s enabled on my...
  6. Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful: Hey guys, I have a fix for the new 5G modems gen 2 plus may help with other modems. After spending a day or two trying to get my Xbox from moderate NAT to Open and UPnP not successful to be...
  7. How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type on open and fix "UPnP not successful" error?: I'd like to start this off by saying that the gateway I have is a NOK 5G21 with T-Mobile home internet, meaning I have no way of port forwarding or doing any sort of customization/personalization....
  8. How do I get an open NAT from STRICT and the uPnP to be allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get an open NAT from STRICT and the uPnP to be allowed: How do I get an open NAT from strict. Also upnp to be on ab9793be-5f1b-4900-89ae-3e2aaf19b986
  9. How to make my nat type strict to open and enable upnp

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make my nat type strict to open and enable upnp: I've been finding a way on how I can change my nat type and enable upnp. This has been happening for months and I don't know if it's my router or xbox one, I hope you guys will happen me with...
  10. Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!: I'm so unbelievably annoyed with XBL and this awful connection issue I'm having. I have gone through the entire post located here:...