OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress.

Discus and support OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything worked fine until a couple days ago. I've changed nothing on my network but now i can't join any Party chats. I can join games and parties... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Broke my Crayon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress.

Everything worked fine until a couple days ago.

I've changed nothing on my network but now i can't join any Party chats. I can join games and parties fine but am unable to join party chat with anyone in any party. None of my network settings changes, this happened out of the blue.

My NAT still shows as open On the network settings page of the Xbox one but when running a "test multiplayer connection" I get "Cant get a Teredo Ip adress".

In Detailed Network statistics, under "Detailed NAT information" it says "Your network is behind a firewall (or not connected) Which makes no sense seeing as i Turned my Router's Firewall off.

I have UPNP enabled and tried disabling ipv6 but still to no avail.

:)

Broke my Crayon, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Can't get Teredo IP adress

Hey there stevesauce07.

Can you share the make and model of your Gateway? If it was provided to you by your internet provider, they may be able to best help with setting up bridge mode as well OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress. :)

Mister Maka, Dec 31, 2013
  3. stevesauce07
    stevesauce07 Guest
    Can't get Teredo IP adress

I can't join parties successfully because I can't get a teredo IP adress. The Xbox website is suggesting to me that I should put my gateway into bridge mode but I don't know how to do that.. any help?

stevesauce07, Dec 31, 2013
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Broke!

Before we begin, could you answer the questions up front, so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 1, 2014
  5. What Country/State/Province do you live in? U.S - Texas

Modem brand & model number: Arris DG860 (All in one Gateway)

Router brand & model number: Arris DG860 (All in one Gateway)

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: Disabling and re-enabling upnp with power cycle. Putting Xbox one in DMZ. Disabling the only IPv6 setting i see in my device homepage.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Says my NAT is behind a fire wall. My NAT type shows as OPEN. I turned my router firewall off but it fixed nothing.

Any Error Codes you encounter: Status Code 0x40000000000

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): New wave Communications (Formerly known as CMA communications)

Broke my Crayon, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Noble Pyro
    Noble Pyro Guest
    I was having the exact same issue that started a few days ago. I tried everything, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, DMZ. After a full day yesterday of trying to figure this out I found a solution that worked, for me at least.

One the XB1 I went to Settings>Network>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address>Clear

Once I selected this option the XB1 will need to be restarted. It does this automatically and does take a few minutes to boot. Once it was back on and signed in I just went straight to the XB1 settings again without touching any LAN/WAN settings. I selected
    the "Test Multiplayer Connection" and it resolved with no further Teredo IP error message. Thankfully a "It's All Good" message appeared instead.

This worked for me, hope it helps.

Noble Pyro, Jan 2, 2014
  7. ROBOSLIDER
    ROBOSLIDER Guest
    I got the "can't get a Teredo IP address" error for the first time today. It happened when I tried connecting my X1 to my 2.4 GHz network. As soon as I connected it to the 5 GHz one again, I never got the error.

The wireless / internet feature of the X1 is very finicky.

ROBOSLIDER, Jan 2, 2014
  8. taidara
    taidara Guest

Under FIrewall Settings on your router, make sure DoS Attack Protection is
    disabled and IPSec Pass Through is enabled.

Remove any entries from the DMZ of your router and make sure UPnP is enabled. Save/Apply and reboot your device.

Browse to Xbox network settings on your console and make sure they are set to obtain IP address and DNS settings automatic.

Select Alternate MAC address and select Clear.

Restart your console and run a diagnostic test to LIVE. From the Network settings screen, select Test multiplayer connection.

Post back and let us know that goes.

taidara, Jan 2, 2014
  9. @Noble Pyro @taidara

Thank you both so much. That did the trick! I really appreciate you all taking the time to help me out!

Broke my Crayon, Jan 2, 2014
  10. I keep having NAT issues... I followed this and it opened my NAT but it keeps saying in my Detailed NAT information: Your network is behind a firewall. HELP.

ItchyKid9316509, Apr 3, 2014
  11. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Hey there ForeheadFapper!

Please create a new thread and detailing out your situation.

To save yourself some time, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1621667.aspx
    And post back in full detail (3) Make a post!).

Include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!

taidara, Apr 3, 2014
  12. Excalibrex
    Excalibrex Guest
    Ok, I know this is necroing, but I just got the xbox one, had these issues where I was Open Nat, but coned Nat, clearing the alternate MAC fixed it! Just wanted to share.

Excalibrex, Jul 21, 2014
  13. taidara
    taidara Guest

@Excalibrex - Reading is fun. You Should try it sometime.

taidara, Jul 22, 2014
  14. I have been having the same problem with Broke my Crayon. I keep getting can't get a Teredo IP address and i don't know whats going on i didn't change anything it just happened. Also if i skip that step it says make sure UDP port 3544 isnt blocked on your
    router. I don't know what that means. I did the port numbers that xbox has and still nothing. Please help me OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress. :(!!!!!!!

ProjectPat2011, Dec 1, 2014
  15. Hey there, ProjectPat2011! I'm very sorry to see that you aren't able to get a Teredo IP address! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've
    completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress. :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  16. taidara Win User

Hey there ForeheadFapper!

Please create a new thread and detailing out your situation.

To save yourself some time, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1621667.aspx
    And post back in full detail (3) Make a post!).

Include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you!
  17. taidara Win User

Greetings Broke!

Before we begin, could you answer the questions up front, so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!
  18. Noble Pyro Win User

I was having the exact same issue that started a few days ago. I tried everything, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, DMZ. After a full day yesterday of trying to figure this out I found a solution that worked, for me at least.

One the XB1 I went to Settings>Network>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC Address>Clear

Once I selected this option the XB1 will need to be restarted. It does this automatically and does take a few minutes to boot. Once it was back on and signed in I just went straight to the XB1 settings again without touching any LAN/WAN settings. I selected
    the "Test Multiplayer Connection" and it resolved with no further Teredo IP error message. Thankfully a "It's All Good" message appeared instead.

This worked for me, hope it helps.
  19. Broke my Crayon Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in? U.S - Texas

Modem brand & model number: Arris DG860 (All in one Gateway)

Router brand & model number: Arris DG860 (All in one Gateway)

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: Disabling and re-enabling upnp with power cycle. Putting Xbox one in DMZ. Disabling the only IPv6 setting i see in my device homepage.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Says my NAT is behind a fire wall. My NAT type shows as OPEN. I turned my router firewall off but it fixed nothing.

Any Error Codes you encounter: Status Code 0x40000000000

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): New wave Communications (Formerly known as CMA communications)
  20. ProjectPat2011 Win User

I have been having the same problem with Broke my Crayon. I keep getting can't get a Teredo IP address and i don't know whats going on i didn't change anything it just happened. Also if i skip that step it says make sure UDP port 3544 isnt blocked on your
    router. I don't know what that means. I did the port numbers that xbox has and still nothing. Please help me :(!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. OPEN NAT Still can't get a teredo ip adress. - Similar Threads - OPEN NAT Still

2. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a
  3. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  4. Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game: I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please...
  5. Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game: I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please...
  6. Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag: So this has been happening recently. My bad type is open but I would still get massive amount of lag in the games I play. My sister also has an Xbox one but she gets no lag at all. Yet I get all...
  7. Open ports and open Nat still can't join friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open ports and open Nat still can't join friend: This all started when my friend got a new router a few months back(same router netgear c6300bd). Since then we've only been able to play a select few games such as the division, overwatch and halo...
  8. Open NAT but still can't join other players games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT but still can't join other players games.: Open NAT but still can't join other players games. Went thru every setting XBOX suggested on my gateway (Motorolla SBG 6580) including UPnP enabling, but still can't join other's games, also when...
  9. Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!: hi all... Been trying, reading, investigating, everything!!! From time to time i got the famouse SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE. Try disconecting from wireless and then when i put it on again says...
  10. NAT open but still getting 'your network is behind a cone NAT'

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT open but still getting 'your network is behind a cone NAT': Have looked all over the internet for a fix for this stupid error and no one actually seems to have one my brothers xbox gets this message yet i can play fine playing from the same modem im with...