Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun

Discus and support Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some have to travel, to work around the clock, be with family or could be sick, so Microsoft could open one's "missed games" just for the fun. There... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.Dalmo, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. Dr.Dalmo
    Dr.Dalmo Guest

    Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun


    Some have to travel, to work around the clock, be with family or could be sick, so Microsoft could open one's "missed games" just for the fun.

    There are no new Collections available, but a lot of effort has been made to create the World Tour games, which can't be accessed after the game is over. No competition, just more games for the fun.

    How about that?

    :)
     
    Dr.Dalmo, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. MicroSoft World Tour - games will not open - only gives a completely white screen

    MicroSoft World Tour - select a game, will not open, only gives a white screen
     
    ShiftyArc02035, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

    Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today

    I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly kicked out. Now every time I try and go back it starts to load and the screen closes. I can play the other solitaire games just not any on the
    Solitaire World Tour Event. PLEASE HELP!
     
    LimitableKhan65, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun

    Hey there Doutor Dalmo,

    The Microsoft Casual Games team actually just came out with a new website that not only has a link to chat with a representative about more complex technical issues on the main page
    HERE. They also have a FAQ/Support page
    HERE with steps that may also be helpful in troubleshooting issues. You can also interact with the community directly on the home page. It might be best to suggest this on the website
    their as well as on Xbox Feedback. That way the proper teams will see it better. Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun

    Hey there Doutor Dalmo,

    The Microsoft Casual Games team actually just came out with a new website that not only has a link to chat with a representative about more complex technical issues on the main page
    HERE. They also have a FAQ/Support page
    HERE with steps that may also be helpful in troubleshooting issues. You can also interact with the community directly on the home page. It might be best to suggest this on the website
    their as well as on Xbox Feedback. That way the proper teams will see it better. :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Spyro

    I wish companies would stop releasing serious games for a moment, market is flooded, bring back spyro, croc and crash bandicoot but not the open world version, we are missing way to many platformers lately, where is the fun in gaming these days.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

    What's your favorite anime game?

    ONE PIECE World Seeker was a lot of fun. Great open-world game.
  8. KillaxG23 Win User

    Other Sport games for the Game Pass

    There are a nice handful of sports games on the. But alot of them are arcadey. They did just add fishing sim world tour tho lol.
  9. R6 x Vigil Win User

    Tips for getting into open world games?

    i think open world games are like story it is fun to have friends to play with or you can still play alone and have fun just like RDR2 online
Thema:

Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun

Loading...
  1. Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun - Similar Threads - Open missed World

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  8. Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S: [IMG] The Once Human Console Open Beta kicks off June 17 for XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S! Survive in a supernatural apocalypse where reality has fallen apart and monsters are your greatest...
  9. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  10. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...