OPEN BETA

Discus and support OPEN BETA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attention all gamers: World of Tanks Beta is open for download this weekend only. You will be joining the beta for a new free to play game and will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AntacidObject66, Jan 3, 2014.

1. OPEN BETA

Attention all gamers: World of Tanks Beta is open for download this weekend only. You will be joining the beta for a new free to play game and will be able to continue playing after the weekend. However, you will only be able to access the initial download
    during the open weekend. On Monday, the beta registration will be closed again. Tell your friends. Go to the Games Marketplace on your console to download now.

See you on the battlefield!!

:)

AntacidObject66, Jan 3, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Jan 3, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Battleborn (TBA)

beta now available to preload

Battleborn Open Beta

I think these are the beta start dates, please do recheck

8th April ps4

13th April XB1

Mod please merge with existing thread if available

raigraphixs, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Sneeches
    Sneeches Guest

OPEN BETA

xbox 360 only im assuming?

Sneeches, Jan 16, 2014
  5. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    I checked it within an hour of this topic originally being posted and it was already closed.

Photonimus, Jan 16, 2014
  6. If you check in with WoT360edition Beta Home Page they have annound full live launch is coming soon. Check there for details on release date. Thanks

AntacidObject66, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DBurleson Win User

warface

awwww the sad kid is sad

No where in major nelsons blog does it say OPEN beta...No where on the warface.com/xbox site does it say OPEN beta. No where in the email I got today with the beta code does it say OPEN beta.

Where did you read OPEN beta?
  8. I JustBob I Win User

BF3 Beta?

The Beta is free.

The open Beta begins on the 29th.

It will be open for download in the marketplace without a code.
  9. AntacidObject66 Win User

OPEN BETA

If you check in with WoT360edition Beta Home Page they have annound full live launch is coming soon. Check there for details on release date. Thanks
  10. Cyberjedi Win User

open beta

i see it in the menu too but have no download button
  11. FPS Megaduck Win User

open beta

Restart your Xbox one. This will restart the marketplace and it will be able to download. You actually have to unplug your console though, turning it off normally will not work
Thema:

OPEN BETA

1. OPEN BETA - Similar Threads - OPEN BETA

2. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  3. When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?: I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in the morning either way but would like to know...
  4. I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access payday 3 open beta on my xbox when I try to join via xbox insider hub: Today several times I checked xbox insider hub but I don't see payday open beta and hereby I can't sign up/ access open beta. Anyone knows how can I access or just is it limited? submitted by...
  5. PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!!

in XboX Insiders
    PAYDAY 3 Open Beta Weekend, WOOHOO!!: Excited to see there's an open beta for PAYDAY 3! And also wondering when the preview will be installable through the Xbox Insider Hub? Been awhile since I've booted up the app lol so just curious...
  6. When is the open beta for diablo 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the open beta for diablo 4?: I pre-ordered diablo 4 and was under the impression that I would get access to the open beta from which I heard was going on right now but when I selected pre-installed and then tried to launch...
  7. Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Installation Stopped: I’ve been trying all morning to install the Battlefield 2042 Open Beta. At various points installation will randomly stop then restart from the beginning. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, hard...
  8. Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S capture issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Battlefield 2042 Open Beta Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S capture issues.: Is it just me or is anyone else's Battlefield 2042 Open Beta not allowing you to capture any clips or screenshots? If this doesn't change before tomorrow it's gonna be a pretty big issue for me in...
  9. Back 4 Blood Open Beta ( Early Access )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood Open Beta ( Early Access ): Anyone else having issues with starting the beta even though you’ve preordered ? Keep getting the message “you’re too early” 5c0bfc2f-4804-4f1d-bb72-e3767f0c3dd1
  10. I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't open the insider hub and get out of the beta: I just want to play minecraft with my friend but the insider hub wont work, it keeps on loading forever and it's stressing me out. If someone knows how to fix that please tell me :( submitted by...