Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up

Discus and support Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why I unblock achievement on my xbox one on ea ufc 2 game two or even three of them but they did not open ??? e80e4442-25fe-47c9-8c85-ef164e0a8ead Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EK BEZ PRAVIL, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up


    Why I unblock achievement on my xbox one on ea ufc 2 game two or even three of them but they did not open ???

    :)
     
    EK BEZ PRAVIL, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2

    That issue that you brought up was from the very first ufc game, the date on that forum from ea is 2014. The issues im having are with ufc 2 which came out in march 2016 and i contacted EA they did an investigation so they say and said it is on Microsoft
    side.
     
    DeathDealer7190, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    EA Sports UFC (Xbox One) Achievements Bugged?

    I was playing Battlefield 4, and a Walking Dead achievement popped up. lol
     
    ClNTRoN, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up

    Hi!

    For problems with achievements, follow the instructions
    below
    .
     
    DominumStige, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up

    Hi!

    For problems with achievements, follow the instructions
    below
    .
  6. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Why is achievements didn’t pop up!

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with your achievement notifications not popping up.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    Please check Xbox notifications settings make sure notifications are enabled by going to Settings > Preferences > Notifications. Ensure "Achievement notifications" are turned on.

    And then hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it fully shuts down. Unplug the console for 1-2 minutes. Restart and check if the notifications appear.

    Next is to sign out of your Xbox account and signing back in because account sync issues can cause notifications to not display properly.

    Then check your Internet connection because achievements sync through Xbox Live. If your internet connection is unstable, it prevent notifications from appearing.

    If the issue persist after performing the troubleshooting steps, kindly see if achievements pop up in another game. If they do, the issue might be specific to the game you're playing.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Achievements not unlocking - Fix yet?

    As have I, I have heard no official word as to what the reason is or why it is happening. They will unlock, just no word on when. It may pop up when you are watching a movie, or when you first sign in. From personal experience; I had an achievement that
    popped up, 3 months after I traded the game in. And currently I have 1 that has yet to unlock in EA UFC that I have done multiple times. I don't understand.
  8. DeathDealer7190 Win User

    Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2

    That issue that you brought up was from the very first ufc game, the date on that forum from ea is 2014. The issues im having are with ufc 2 which came out in march 2016 and i contacted EA they did an investigation so they say and said it is on Microsoft
    side.
  9. kiiaxb Win User

    Новости каталога игр - Часть 10, 6-13 декабря 2016

    ONE : Дни бесплатной игры в EA SPORTS UFC 2
    .

    [​IMG]

    .

    EA SPORTS UFC 2 - 2499 руб.

    Временная демо-версия загружается со страницы игры.

    Так же UFC 2 с ноября присутствует в EA Access Vault ( т.е. бесплатна для подписчиков ).

    .

    Новость - на сайте игры ( указано московское время ) :

    С 21:00 8 декабря до 21:00 12 декабря у вас появится шанс сыграть в EA SPORTS UFC 2 абсолютно бесплатно на Xbox One и PlaySation 4. Скачайте триал-версию и играйте 5 часов в популярные режимы игры, такие как Knockout Mode, UFC Ultimate Team и Live Events
    с уникальными событиями UFC 206.


    Игра EA SPORTS UFC 2 выводит симуляторы боев на новый уровень благодаря невероятной правдоподобности персонажей и движений, новой системе физики нокаутов и реалистичному игровому процессу и приглашает всех бойцов вернуться в октагон и получить удовольствие
    от полноценного завершения боя. От выхода в октагон до нокаута — в EA SPORTS UFC 2 вы увидите полноценные, реалистичные и увлекательные бои.


    .

    Немного странно, что не упомянуты скидки на игру на время акции. Может, подвезут попозже, а может решили, что 40% снижения цены на прошлой неделе вполне достаточно ?
Thema:

Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up

Loading...
  1. Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up - Similar Threads - Open achievements UFC

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  8. Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S: [IMG] The Once Human Console Open Beta kicks off June 17 for XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S! Survive in a supernatural apocalypse where reality has fallen apart and monsters are your greatest...
  9. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  10. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...