oops we are not sure what happened xbox store while buying a game ax4+5x6ddtaomymyqt06zw.81

Discus and support oops we are not sure what happened xbox store while buying a game ax4+5x6ddtaomymyqt06zw.81 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi there, another question I moved to another country, and I noticed when I try to buy a game, I get the error - ' oops we are not sure what happened'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vitaly Perekutnev, Mar 24, 2023.

1. oops we are not sure what happened xbox store while buying a game ax4+5x6ddtaomymyqt06zw.81

hi there, another question

I moved to another country, and I noticed when I try to buy a game, I get the error - ' oops we are not sure what happened'

I tried to restart my xbox, erased and added any cards I have, but no result.

I tried to add local visa card to be able to make a purchase, but it always failed.

:)

Vitaly Perekutnev, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Vitaly Perekutnev Win User

oops we are not sure what happened xbox store while buying a game ax4+5x6ddtaomymyqt06zw.81

Hi Ben, thanks for your reply.
    I moved to Indonesia, as far as I know, it's impossible to choose Indonesia, there is no such region. what do I do then?
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

When you moved country, have you somehow changed the region on your console and your Xbox profile?

For the Xbox profile once you move to a new country, you may need to change it as well via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home by going to the "Xbox 360 account region" you may change the region of your Xbox account there. But note! You may only change the region of your account once every 3 months so make sure to choose the correct one.

After changing the region, you may also refer to this page for other things to keep in mind for migrating your Xbox https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Once you are done with everything, restart your device then try to buy the game you are trying to purchase again.

I hope the information helps somehow. Kindly let us know how it goes so we can try to assist you further if there are still issues.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Thanks for getting back to us! My apologies to hear about that, you are correct. Xbox Live doesn't support the country Indonesia yet and as a fellow gamer I understand how it feels to not be able to use Xbox Live service on a country where it is not available since I experienced this during my past travel.

Similar to a past question in the community via https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

The thing I can suggest if you wish to buy a game is to check on local store near your place and buy a copy of the game there instead. This will work if you buy a physical copy of it or if you buy it directly from the store.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Oops not sure what happened

I'm sorry to hear that Jake
    May I know if you tried using a different Wi-Fi network to see if that helps?

Or what about using a different payment method? Like a different credit or debit card, or if you have a PayPal account and you can add it please do it

And as a reminder, if maybe you have a VPN or similar services please disable each one before trying again
  6. JakeMaynard1 Win User

Oops not sure what happened

I have checked that and it set to the uk and I will try on my laptop
Thema:

1. oops we are not sure what happened xbox store while buying a game ax4+5x6ddtaomymyqt06zw.81 - Similar Threads - oops are sure

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happen there please try again later: Hello so im trying to buy a game and every time I press buy it says “oops not sure what happen there please try again later” so when I pressed retry it keeps saying that....
  6. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  7. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?: For the past 2 days i’ve been trying to buy diablo IV but every time I try to purchase it, it says “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” I’ve done literally everything to...
  10. Oops not sure what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happened: I keep getting this message [img] 4577355a-9c55-44d7-9467-c892b6d75865