Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960

Discus and support Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Never seen that error message before, happened when I was trying to buy content on the marketplace. I'm currently in Delta. submitted by /u/Phaoton... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Phaoton, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/Phaoton
    /u/Phaoton Guest

Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960

Never seen that error message before, happened when I was trying to buy content on the marketplace. I'm currently in Delta.

submitted by /u/Phaoton
    [link] [comments]

/u/Phaoton, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

Hi Yoshikage, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle and then try again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​

Also, if you can try buying VC for 2k22 on the website that would be great. Just make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.
  3. Cobbie74774 Win User

"Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later."

I’m still having the same problem
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try to follow this procedure on your console and also try to make the purchase through your PC directly in the Xbox store.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

This error message is usually displayed when there is an issue with the Xbox Store or your account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
    1. Clear your console’s cache by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

2. Check your payment method to make sure it is valid and has sufficient funds.

3. Make sure that your copy of the game is connected to your Microsoft account.

4. Check if your Xbox account is suspended or if you have any subscription payments overdue on the Services page.

5. Try sign in your account from a different device and purchase the game from there.

I hope this helps.
  6. Georges C. Win User

If you're still having the same issue, contact Xbox Support so they can verify your account.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

1. Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960 - Similar Threads - Oops sure happened

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happen there please try again later: Hello so im trying to buy a game and every time I press buy it says “oops not sure what happen there please try again later” so when I pressed retry it keeps saying that....
  6. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  7. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?: For the past 2 days i’ve been trying to buy diablo IV but every time I try to purchase it, it says “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” I’ve done literally everything to...
  10. Oops not sure what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happened: I keep getting this message [img] 4577355a-9c55-44d7-9467-c892b6d75865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oops not sure what happened there xbox store

2. xbox not sure what happened there

3. xbox series s error not sure what happened here

4. not sure what happened there please try again later Xbox series s,
  5. Xbox series s purchase oops not sure what happened there. ,
  6. get an oops not sure what happened there when trying to buy hardware from xbox store help,
  7. how to fix error oops not sure what happened please try again later xbox one,
  8. xbox not sure what happened here,
  9. xbox store oops not sure what happened there,
  10. opps not.sure.what has happened.there.please.try again.later xbox store,
  11. xbox wer not sure what happend there try again