'Oops. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED THERE. PLEASE RY AGAIN LATER.' Error message when purchasing...

Discus and support 'Oops. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED THERE. PLEASE RY AGAIN LATER.' Error message when purchasing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying purchase a digital content for game on the Microsoft store. The content is basically in-game currency. Suspiciously this seems to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave Shankar, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Dave Shankar
    Dave Shankar Guest

'Oops. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED THERE. PLEASE RY AGAIN LATER.' Error message when purchasing...

I'm trying purchase a digital content for game on the Microsoft store. The content is basically in-game currency. Suspiciously this seems to be happening only and ONLY for one game. The other games I'm having absolutely no trouble. The game is called PALADINS.

I've tried turning the console on and off, tried restarting console, tried power cycle, tried removing account from console, but unfortunately none have them have worked.

I'm trying to find a solution. Please help.

:)

Dave Shankar, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Garfield 360 Win User

Problem redeming code

Just to add to the list, got a 2,100 points card and Xbox.com and the Xbox One just throw up the error "Oop's something went wrong, please try again later". This error has been happening since I tried to redeem yesterday and is still happening today.
  3. MacKellam Win User

Original Xbox Games Unplayable?

Oops, sorry. Forgot to include the error message! It's the typical "Game could not be started, please download the game again." message.
  4. Flinstone956 Win User

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Google chrome Is a third party browser that some get issue like oops u found a glitch in the system or that should of happen or error codes or please try again later.. even safari does it to .. if your are having problems with try using the internet explore
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Why was my pre-order cancelled?

What happens when you try to purchase the game?
    If there is an error message, or code, please share it here.
  6. Kasper B(2) Win User

Unable to buy from the store.

The error messages says.

“Whoops! That wasn’t supposed to happen.

It looks like you have found an error in our system. Please try again later”
Thema:

1. 'Oops. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED THERE. PLEASE RY AGAIN LATER.' Error message when purchasing... - Similar Threads - 'Oops SURE HAPPENED

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happen there please try again later: Hello so im trying to buy a game and every time I press buy it says “oops not sure what happen there please try again later” so when I pressed retry it keeps saying that....
  6. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  7. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?: For the past 2 days i’ve been trying to buy diablo IV but every time I try to purchase it, it says “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” I’ve done literally everything to...
  10. Oops not sure what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happened: I keep getting this message [img] 4577355a-9c55-44d7-9467-c892b6d75865