oops looks like your stranded error

Discus and support oops looks like your stranded error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried repairing the app in settings, I have tried resetting it and I have manually uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing has fixed it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lachlan O'Connor, Jan 18, 2023.

1. oops looks like your stranded error

I have tried repairing the app in settings, I have tried resetting it and I have manually uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing has fixed it.

:)

Lachlan O'Connor, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Eric NTD Win User

Can't install or play eFootball 2022

Thanks but Same "Looks like you're stranded" screen
  3. luchillo17 Win User

XBox PC "Looks like you're stranded..." error

A bit late unfortunately, fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling it, yours should be easier and shorter.
  4. RD OwO Win User

XBox PC "Looks like you're stranded..." error

On Windows, go to settings > apps and features.

On the list of apps, go to Xbox. Click advanced options.

Scroll down to reset, and click that. It's under repair.

This fixed it for me. Repair did not work, but reset did.
  5. v1 Mr Teddy Win User

Starfield is available on my browser and still "Not Available" on my Xbox App on PC

I have had this same issue since early access launch and so far 5 reps from microsoft havent been able to fix it they just keep saying "give it time". Have you tried forcing the download from Microsoft xbox website it will force load the app. You may get an error message that says "oops your stranded". Some people have managed to get it to work that way if that helps.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Cannot get access to my xbox live account form PC browser

Hello Mocart96! Thanks for that info. Would you be able to let us know the general error that appears? Does the page say "Uh Oh" or perhaps "Oops"? Or does it look like a more official error? Thanks!
Thema:

oops looks like your stranded error

1. oops looks like your stranded error - Similar Threads - oops looks stranded

2. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  3. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  4. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  5. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  7. “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...: I am having troubles on trying to log in to my new actual email that I use on Minecraft. I logged out of my old account and whenever I’m trying to get in, but i keep getting the same text about...
  8. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go": Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as...
  9. Oops. Looks like something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops. Looks like something went wrong: Have recently been having issues accessing the Rewards app on Xbox series S. I get the message to check my location everytime I open the app which was fine because on opening the app again I could...
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...