Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to...

Discus and support Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally logged my Microsoft acc on an alternate psn account and I cannot log in anymore on my main account. I’ve tried to delete the app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luis EmilioTreviño, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to...

I accidentally logged my Microsoft acc on an alternate psn account and I cannot log in anymore on my main account. I’ve tried to delete the app and download it again, I’ve logged out of the account and deleted all history of logging in, and it still says the same message. I’ve tried to message Microsoft support but it didn’t help. Im really out of ideas.

:)

Luis EmilioTreviño, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Dan_485 Win User

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

Hi!

I have the same issue. The difference is that I have never entered my MS account on my PS5 and accordingly never connected my MS account to my PSN account.

I contacted PSN support and they answered me that I need to contact MS support because PSN support doesn't have any information about which MS accounts are connected to which PSN accounts when it comes to Minecraft connection to MS account for network gaming.

So who on the MS side can tell me to which PSN account my MS account was already connected? I am pretty sure this is a glitch because I have never connected my account before yesterday when I got this message.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for "Playstation Network".

i'm sorry, Sony has a policy that only allows one Microsoft account, ever to be connected to any PSN account, and that Microsoft account cannot be connected to any other PSN account as well

This is a Sony policy that no one can change on this end, I suggest you ask them to do so if you want it changed
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to PSN support for assistance on unlinking the accounts.

Hope this helps
  5. Toilet Ccat Win User

Why is it not working

1. I only have 1 playstation console

2. I'm getting error failed to login

3. I couldn't put a screen shot because it dosent load but this is what the error said

Failed to login

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation Network".

Visit Help Page

Try Again
  6. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
Thema:

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to...

1. Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to... - Similar Threads - Oops Looks Microsoft

2. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  3. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  4. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  5. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  7. “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...: I am having troubles on trying to log in to my new actual email that I use on Minecraft. I logged out of my old account and whenever I’m trying to get in, but i keep getting the same text about...
  8. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go": Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as...
  9. Oops. Looks like something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops. Looks like something went wrong: Have recently been having issues accessing the Rewards app on Xbox series S. I get the message to check my location everytime I open the app which was fine because on opening the app again I could...
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...