Oops. Looks like something went wrong

Discus and support Oops. Looks like something went wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have recently been having issues accessing the Rewards app on Xbox series S. I get the message to check my location everytime I open the app which was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carlhelps, May 23, 2023.

1. carlhelps
    carlhelps Guest

Have recently been having issues accessing the Rewards app on Xbox series S. I get the message to check my location everytime I open the app which was fine because on opening the app again I could get into the app. Last Friday though on opening the app for the second time I now get the message Oops! Looks like something went wrong. Service not available. I've tried clearing the cache, using a mobile network instead of the house broadband and still get that message. Strangely though the other accounts (partner and son) on the console can still access the app despite getting the location message the first time they open the app.

:)

carlhelps, May 23, 2023
  2. T W6 Win User

Hi, I have the same problem, but with a slight twist, I have upgraded to fibre to the home and now I get Oops. Looks like something went wrong, Your current market is not supported.

I have tried all of the above Solutions but all have failed to solve my problem.

I am in the UK and the UK is a supported country.

It does not only affect the Microsoft Rewards App, but the Cloud Gaming and Ultimate Quests as well.

Now for the twist, if I use my neighbours ADSL it works fine, it also works fine via my mobile as a hotspot.

But will not work over fibre, the fibre company says it should work, but it does not.

We have checked all the settings and configured them to be the same, but no joy it does not work.

Any ideas - I have calls in to my fibre company and Microsoft but so far they are both telling me it should just work.

Has anyone else had this?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending system updates that need to be installed.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Oops something went wrong

Did you try another payment method too?
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Remove your payment method from your account at this link, then update your account's billing addresses in the second link and add your payment method to your account again.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

On this link, you can adjust your billing address.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/

Then try to purchase again. If the problem persists, wait 24 hours before trying to buy again.

And if in case you haven't been trying, try buying the game in your browser. On this link, you can buy the game.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/overwatch-leg...
  6. SammyVS Win User

In third-party stores on the internet or in physical stores like Walmart, for example.
Thema:

1. Oops. Looks like something went wrong - Similar Threads - Oops Looks something

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  4. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  5. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  7. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  8. “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...: I am having troubles on trying to log in to my new actual email that I use on Minecraft. I logged out of my old account and whenever I’m trying to get in, but i keep getting the same text about...
  9. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go": Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as...
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...