Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,...

Discus and support Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft on my ps5 it keeps giving me the Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicolas Grosu, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,...

Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft on my ps5 it keeps giving me the Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use, please help me

:)

Nicolas Grosu, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use, please help me

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message? The issue can be the Microsoft account is already connected to a different PlayStation Network or that the PlayStation Network account is already linked on a different Microsoft account.
  3. Toilet Ccat Win User

Why is it not working

1. I only have 1 playstation console

2. I'm getting error failed to login

3. I couldn't put a screen shot because it dosent load but this is what the error said

Failed to login

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".

Please sign in with a Microsoft Account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation Network".

Visit Help Page

Try Again
  4. {Watson} Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

If anyone is having the "Oops! It looks like this account is already connected." error. The best way I did it was to delete the Microsoft account and then go back to the PlayStation 4 Minecraft to get the code again. then you repeat and you will get
    your account back.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft: "Oops! looks like this account is already connected"

Hi Juan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Your son's account has already been linked to a Microsoft account already, to solve the situation you need to use the same Microsoft account linked to the game, as there's no way to link a different one

Support can't change the account linked
  6. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
Thema:

Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,...

1. Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,... - Similar Threads - Oop Looks account

2. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  3. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  4. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  5. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  7. “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...: I am having troubles on trying to log in to my new actual email that I use on Minecraft. I logged out of my old account and whenever I’m trying to get in, but i keep getting the same text about...
  8. Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards states "Oops! Looks like you are on the go": Can't access rewards says "Oops! Looks like you are on the go" "Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one country/region each day" I have NOT been anywhere, laptop shows I'm still in uk as...
  9. Oops. Looks like something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops. Looks like something went wrong: Have recently been having issues accessing the Rewards app on Xbox series S. I get the message to check my location everytime I open the app which was fine because on opening the app again I could...
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...