onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass...

Discus and support onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Console froze in the same spot while playing High on Life. Now my console won't turn on. And now @XboxSupport says I have to pay $200 to fix my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bad Decisionz, Dec 21, 2022.

1. onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass...

Console froze in the same spot while playing High on Life. Now my console won't turn on. And now @XboxSupport says I have to pay $200 to fix my console for a game I installed off of @XboxGamePass is it me ? Or should there be some accountability here? Zero help from support Mgr

:)

Bad Decisionz, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass is it me ? Or should there be some accountability here?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, you mention that your console doesn't turn on anymore, have you tried changing it's socket or even trying to connect it to another TV?

If so, when turning on the console the power button light turns on but it does not show an image or does it not turn on?

If you can give more details.
  3. Bucho the Great Win User

Game Crashing during Level 12 ("Next President") Cut Scene

I just tried yet again with motion blur off, subtitles off, and music off and it still froze at the same spot.

sigh...
  4. Shigurui Win User

Freezing

The game froze once on me during that boss fight, it happened while in a guillotine move animation but nothing like you're experiencing. If it's happening in the same spot constantly try playing from the disc.
  5. The Zero Gamer Win User

Problem with Shangri La Zombies

When I first downloaded and installed the DLC, I stored on my hard drive. I then deleted and reinstalled on the hard drive several times and stll not working. I then tried the USB method and stored it on a flash drive and tried to run it off there, but
    it froze again and the exact same spot. it starts loading, the music plays, but it freezes once the music stops. Same thing every time.
  6. Wrobster Craws Win User

Campaign and mp freezing. xbox one

I was having the same issue. Froze on Aftermath and some multiplayer maps 1st time. The 2nd it froze at a later mission and no souond in multi. Third time was the charm. The last time I DLd it, I did NOT play the game while it was DLing. . . . All other
    times I tried to play through the single player while it was still installing. I'm guessing that was the issue.
Thema:

onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass...

1. onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass... - Similar Threads - onsole froze same

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  4. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  5. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  7. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  8. Froze during update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze during update.: I just bought and Xbox series x and I have to do an update before I can use it. Step worked fine but as soon as it went to step 2 "verification" it got to 2% and froze. I've turned it off and on a...
  9. I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...: Minecraft update won’t work/froze 1c9b48c7-8dc3-4100-8779-9f2d9298e297
  10. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...: one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything 10bc90d9-4eb6-450b-8757-7867e3d764b0