only two games i so want to xbox 1 splater house and dantes inferno

Discus and support only two games i so want to xbox 1 splater house and dantes inferno in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; really i see how they throw out meh games on live like awsom, im at the pouint i get 9.99 month for a friken 360 game like please dante and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joeybeers187, Apr 21, 2018.

  1. joeybeers187
    joeybeers187 Guest

    only two games i so want to xbox 1 splater house and dantes inferno


    really i see how they throw out meh games on live like awsom, im at the pouint i get 9.99 month for a friken 360 game like please dante and splaterhouse, i so want to thrash my 360 8 6 7 5 3 0 9 assinine yenni whwers the **** huge mouth lip mole. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    xbox instagra rueben penney at twitter. like dawg reply meng,

    :)
     
    joeybeers187, Apr 21, 2018
    #1
  2. nkfish11
    nkfish11 Guest
    Games with Gold Nov 2018

    Ha I just bought Dante’s Inferno. Only $6 so whatever.
     
    nkfish11, Apr 21, 2018
    #2
  3. Dante's Inferno

    please bring Dantes Inferno... it's a game I am waiting for
     
    PrinceofDark87, Apr 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    I Cant See Dante's İnferno On my Xbox One Store

  5. TheSteelDream Win User

    Purchasing games with gold

    Yeah its the same problem for both console and the site

    but the thing is i only recently brought dantes inferno and battlefield 1 just fine
  6. Kodiak4683 Win User

    A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

    Most of my games have returned and remained visible on my phone and series x after multiple refreshes. I’m still missing Dante’s inferno, gears 1 and 2 and left 4 dead for certain. I tried launching Dante’s inferno to see if it would show and it did not. Hopefully this is getting fixed.
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Dantes Inferno corrupted

    Hi GM,

    We went ahead and split your comment from
    Dantes Inferno not shown in available Games
    . We closed that thread since it was created November 21, 2018 but we wanted a place for everyone to receive updates. This is a known issue with the backward compatibility of Dante's inferno. We are looking into
    the issue and will provide any updates when they become available.

    Thanks for being patient.
  8. Claptrap NL Win User

    Worst lead character in a game?

    Dante from Dante's Inferno.
Thema:

only two games i so want to xbox 1 splater house and dantes inferno

Loading...
  1. only two games i so want to xbox 1 splater house and dantes inferno - Similar Threads - games splater house

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...