only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet
Discus and support only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have xbox live on my account but out of no where it while disconnect on only my main account. my other accounts work fine so it can’t be my wifi. so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joseph McPhee, Aug 4, 2023.
Thema:
only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet
Loading...
-
only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet - Similar Threads - profiles don’t live
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...
in XboX InsidersDelete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...: I try and 100% every game I play. However some games just aren’t worth it and not obtainable. Therefore We should be able to delete some of our gamerscore to get ride of the games/achievements... -
On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?
in XBoX AccessibilityOn the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?: I tried to look in privacy settings but I didn’t find anything to fix that. I also tried using the account management but that also didn’t work. 15f26c62-a249-432d-8b8a-a38c7fe0327f -
I can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do
in XBoX on ConsolesI can’t put my Xbox 360 profile on my Xbox one and I don’t know what to do: Today I bought an old Xbox 360 as a part of a retro room set up and for some reason the console wouldn’t connect to the Internet as I was setting the console up, I set it to the wrong time zone...