Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards
Discus and support Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I did not receive the stage 1, 2 or mission completion bonus for the YOLO mission last month, although weirdly i did receive stage 2 rewards!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MGNates, Dec 5, 2017.
Thema:
Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards
Loading...
-
Only level stage 2 #YOLO rewards - Similar Threads - level stage #YOLO
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Ways to gain XP quickly to level up
in XboX InsidersWays to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated.... -
how to level up and get the next stage?
in XboX Insidershow to level up and get the next stage?: Hi everyone. Ive just joined the xbox insider program as im already on the release preview program for windows 11. I'd like to test the new features but i need to level up to unlock the next...