only let me buy 2 years of gold

Discus and support only let me buy 2 years of gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i put buy in 1 year suscription of gold it only let me buy 2 yearrs but i dont want to 4b5af98f-c89f-401c-b5b3-158b996d2ab9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tony cuate, Oct 14, 2017.

1. tony cuate
    tony cuate Guest

when i put buy in 1 year suscription of gold it only let me buy 2 yearrs but i dont want to

:)

tony cuate, Oct 14, 2017
  2. DimpozTitan
    DimpozTitan Guest
    I can't play online help

DimpozTitan, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Xbox says I don't have Gold but I do.

So I can't join parties, play multiplayer, or anything because Xbox wants me to buy Gold. Thing is I bought a year of Gold 2 months ago. I'm not paying to buy Gold. I have Gold! I spent over $60 on Gold! Let me play my games and talk to my friends!!

FurtiveCrib2007, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey tony cuate! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey tony cuate! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

If you buy 1 year of Gold and 1 year of Ultimate, as long as you add the Gold first, you'll get 2 total years of Ultimate.

The trials will only work for new subscribers. So you would need to add the trial before the yearly pass in order to use it.
  7. Reklaw X Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Why not buy your gold up to a year then switch to ultimate. Let the ultimate lapse after that year and resub back to gold. Then convert to ultimate again for the year conversion?
  8. vTSv Scofield Win User

What happens after your subscription finishes?

What if, I have 2 years of gold and buy the ultimate right now, and I don't really care about the ultimate and I just buy it cuz I want the Gears 5 but my converted 2 years of gold pases and then I just wanna keep buying gold normally like always, 12 months
    card will be 12 months of gold? Or its gonna convert it to 4 months of ultimate?
  9. Detrolord Win User

New to Xbox Live(Help!?)

Ok ty man buying 2 gold account for 3 months is kinda expensive for me

3 Months = $24

and for 2 its almost $50 that's like a year of gold man

I guess i'll just try co-op split screen
Thema:

1. only let me buy 2 years of gold - Similar Threads - let buy years

2. Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one: Microsoft soft let me buy he’ll let loose on my Xbox one and didn’t tell me it was only compatible with the newest Xbox x/s online it says able to play on Xbox one so I have bought a game that...
  3. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  4. Won't let me buy

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me buy: I am trying to buy the M1A1 Click-bait tank in War Thunder but when I go to checkout it willnot let me purchase and says "pay remaining applicable taxes with" then it tells me to add a way to pay...
  5. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  6. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  7. I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now: I buys the new call of duty 3 and it’s not letting me play it I can show u I buys it 3 mouths ago on cash app 30037eab-636e-493a-9083-849bbf0ab69f
  8. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...: Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d
  9. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  10. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61