only let me buy 2 years of gold

Discus and support only let me buy 2 years of gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i put buy in 1 year suscription of gold it only let me buy 2 yearrs but i dont want to 4b5af98f-c89f-401c-b5b3-158b996d2ab9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tony cuate, Oct 14, 2017.

1. tony cuate
    tony cuate Guest

when i put buy in 1 year suscription of gold it only let me buy 2 yearrs but i dont want to

:)

tony cuate, Oct 14, 2017
  2. DimpozTitan
    DimpozTitan Guest
    I can't play online help

DimpozTitan, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Xbox says I don't have Gold but I do.

So I can't join parties, play multiplayer, or anything because Xbox wants me to buy Gold. Thing is I bought a year of Gold 2 months ago. I'm not paying to buy Gold. I have Gold! I spent over $60 on Gold! Let me play my games and talk to my friends!!

FurtiveCrib2007, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey tony cuate! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey tony cuate! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

If you buy 1 year of Gold and 1 year of Ultimate, as long as you add the Gold first, you'll get 2 total years of Ultimate.

The trials will only work for new subscribers. So you would need to add the trial before the yearly pass in order to use it.
  7. Reklaw X Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Why not buy your gold up to a year then switch to ultimate. Let the ultimate lapse after that year and resub back to gold. Then convert to ultimate again for the year conversion?
  8. vTSv Scofield Win User

What happens after your subscription finishes?

What if, I have 2 years of gold and buy the ultimate right now, and I don't really care about the ultimate and I just buy it cuz I want the Gears 5 but my converted 2 years of gold pases and then I just wanna keep buying gold normally like always, 12 months
    card will be 12 months of gold? Or its gonna convert it to 4 months of ultimate?
  9. Detrolord Win User

New to Xbox Live(Help!?)

Ok ty man buying 2 gold account for 3 months is kinda expensive for me

3 Months = $24

and for 2 its almost $50 that's like a year of gold man

I guess i'll just try co-op split screen
Thema:

1. only let me buy 2 years of gold - Similar Threads - let buy years

2. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...
  3. After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it...: After buying WWZ Upgrade to Aftermath on Xbox Sires S it won't let me play after it installs and when I restart my console, it asks me to pay the fee again. 28e30ad8-3d45-41d1-9666-9d210fbf062d
  4. I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy a game pass for my son but it won't let me buy it: I am trying to buy a game pass for my son and it won't let me buy it 275d06a9-c5ea-4cae-969a-da4fdb77f5cb
  5. It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight: It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight and I now I have money on my card cbb33f7c-09ed-4e48-8c1d-5d50ac92d499
  6. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  7. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...: I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install 2cfd65b1-9a92-4214-9b01-577efacd3b1d
  8. Why is it not letting me buy the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 2?: I pre order the Cross Bundle edition a couple of months ago and I saw the Vault Editon is on sale since I pre-order it but It won't let me buy it? 549a938f-3fc1-4e2f-ae3a-958eadc56d82
  9. It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus: Hello I'm trying to get a Realms plus Membership, I have enough money and after I scan my fingerprint It says to ask a parent even after I have enough money It says "We are unable to send a...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...